Run to camp

(Picture is of Aurora's eyes)

"Alright don't make eye contact with anyone. We keep moving and get your mom." Grover says.

 Percy steps in front of us, "Wait why did he say he could rip her bones out? What was she? What is going on?"

 "Percy I know you are confused but, I have to protect you." Grover says.

 "Protect me? Grover you have crutches." Percy freaks out.

 "Percy we will explain everything soon, but right now you and your mom are in danger." I say.

 He nods and we walk into his apartment. I look in disgust at his jerk of a stepfather. Percy's step father pushes Percy and I grab his arm and twist it behind his back.

 "Percy go."

 The jerk starts cussing at me.

 I growl in his ear, "Don't ever harm my family again or I'll break you into pieces."

 I then slam him into the wall. After that we run down to the car. Miles pass and Percy starts to ask questions. His mom tries to answer him as best she can. She starts to talk about his father and I smile at how much she loved him.

 "Okay one more question for now, who is she?" Percy refers to me.

 I answer, "My name is Aurora. Percy your father is one of my half brothers. I am here to help you."

 He nods and suddenly the car is hit by a cow and it rolls over. I groan and spit out blood.

 Grover says, "Is everyone okay?"

 We groan, "Yes.

 Grover takes his pants off revealing his goat legs. He smashes through the window and we crawl out. I stand up and look down to road. My eyes land on a minotaur.

 "Run!" I yell.

 We run into the woods and I give Percy his pen. We run to the gates and cross them. Sally is stuck outside because she Is human. I run out to help her. The beast grabs me and throws me into a pillar. I black out.