Truth of the bolt

I get to the great hall and I see Percy is walking up.  Passing him I run over to my brothers. Poseidon smiles at me and shrinks to my size. He gives me a hug and Zeus does the same. They then look at Percy. I turn to him.

“Don't worry about your mom, Percy. She is safe.” I say to him.

He smiles and nods. I walk over to him and hold out my hand. My brothers turn to their godly size and sit in their throne. Percy looks at his father. Then he gives me the bolt.

I walk over to Zeus. He stares at Percy but holds his hand out. I throw the bolt into his hand. It grows to Zeus’s size.

“Percy didn't steal it, brother.” I say.

He nods, “Then tell me, boy, who did?”

Percy says, “I don't know who stole it, but Ares had your bolt and Lord Hades helm.”

Zeus sighs, “Fine I will let you live.”

“There is one more thing, sir. When I was fighting Ares something happened that scared him. And I had a dream of a black hole. There was a Voice.” Percy tries to explain.

My eyes widen. No he can't be talking about him. Poseidon and Zeus talk in Greek and I ignore them.

Finally I say in greek, “Brother, he can't be.”

Both of them give me a sympathetic look.

In English Zeus say, “No this is the last I will hear of this. There will be no more talk about this.”

He shrinks to human size, “Now I will go and wash the scent of human from my bolt.”

“Brother, may I speak with my son for a moment?” Zeus hesitates but nods.

I give Percy a hug, “I will see you around. Take care of the camp.”

He nods and I walk back over to Zeus. We walk out of the room.