Goodbye and hello

The ground shakes and I look over to a mountain. Suddenly Percy and Annabeth run into me.

“What are you doing here?” they ask.

I say, “I am trying to save you guys. Quintus was with me, but we got separated.”

Annabeth explains, “Quintus isn't who he says he is. His real name is Daedalus.”

That kind of isn't surprising. I wondered why he had that bird mark. Athena gave that to her son. That is what Minos really wanted from Nico, revenge on his greatest enemy. Now we really need to find him.

“We need to find Nico.” I say.

They nod and we run until we find him. He sees us and smiles at me. Then turning to Percy he glares.

“Nico, your sister sacrificed herself so that you could live. She has found peace and doesn't blame him. I know this because I talked to her.” I explain, “She hasn't come to you because she didn't want to make it worse. Bianca is happy and wants you to be safe. We need to get out of here before the titan army finds us.”

He reluctantly nods and I sigh in relief. Quickly we find our way back to camp and more importantly out of that maze. After an hour Percy and Annabeth run over to me with some girl. A human girl that is.

“We need to find Grover and my brother.” reluctantly I agree and we run to an entrance.

Following this girl, whom I have yet to learn her name, we get to an opening. I hear voices and notice my father's coffin. Shaking my head I back away.

“We can't go in there.” I say.

Percy still walks in and I groan.

“He will be fine, I mean he is a demi-god.” the girl says.

“Rachel in that coffin is the most evil titan of them all.” Annabeth says.

So that is her name. She clearly has the sight which makes her special. I decide to check on Percy and walk in. Just as I walk in Luke rises out of his own coffin with golden eyes...My father's eyes!

He looks over to us, “Perseus Jackson, I have waited to meet you.”

I grab Percy and we run with some monsters chasing after us, including Kronos. We get to the others and Rachel throws a brush at Kronos. It hits him in the head and I smile. Then we run for awhile down new paths. Suddenly we come to a big room. Nature fills the room and my eyes land on Pan. Grover and Tyson stand beside us.

“Welcome, young hero's.” he smiles.

I walk over and see his form wavering. “No, you can be…”

He nods sadly, “I am afraid so, my lady.”

Grover bows, “My lord Pan.”

“Hello young satyr I have waited for you to come for a long time.” he says.

Grover smiles, “You're alive, I can take you back to the council.”

“No that is not what I want. I can't leave....” Pan trails off and looks to me.

I gulp, “God's can't die, but they can fade away. Lord Pan is fading away as we speak.”

“No, can we help him.” I shake my head.

Pan explains, “As the forest in which I stand for dies I fade away. I want to fade away. Finally I will find peace. Young satyr, years ago I met another satyr like you. I asked him to tell everyone that I have died, but you loyal satyrs refused to give up. Now, I am asking you to tell them the same thing.”

I frown and look down, “We could really use your help for the upcoming war.”

He nods, “I know that is why I am giving Grover a gift. You will learn what the gift is when the right time comes.”

I sigh and walk out the door as Pan talks to the others. Soon Percy walks over to me looking sad.

“He wants to talk to you.” he mumbles.

I walk over to him and take his hand.

“Seeing you grow up was one of the best parts of my life. You have always been so innocent. Kronos will not win if you remember who you are.” he says, “You have always had my loyalty, you and your brothers.”

“We have always been proud of you. I wish you wouldn't have to fade, but I want you to find peace.” he smiles and fades more.

“Goodbye young heroes.” he fades.

After a moment of silence, “We need to get to camp.”