Chapter 9

Chapter 9
Pearls POV

I heard the door swing open.
I turned to face the mermaid who walked through the threshold.
My eyes laid upon Pale.
"What are you going here?" I growled.
"Listen Pearl," Pale said swimming over to me.
Pale reached to place my hand on my shoulder but I pushed her arm away.
"What are you mad about?" Pale asked.
Why am I going to tell Pale anything. She's the one who's lying. She's not a princess, she's some odd birth deformity, a human who could turn into a mermaid.
I guess I had to tell her, she was my friend, or at least she did save my life. I think.
"Your lying, your just a mean human playing a trick on me. Your just like all of your kind. Your cruel and mean and you just want to snap me up in a net and sell me to a foreigner," I said.
"Pearl, your still going on with this human stuff?" Pale asked.
I nodded.
"Pearl, sure some people will do that, but when it comes to me and my brother and my family, that's a mean unfair stereotype," Pale said.
I nodded.
"You know what? Monofin," Pale said.
"What?" I asked.
"Monofin, do you know what that is?" Pale said.
I shook my head.
"Humans will turn waterproof fabrics into a mermaid tail and people will wear it," Pale said.
My eyes grew wide. "People want to be like mermaids?" I asked.
"Oh yeah!" Pale said. "Sure some people are crazy and want to prove mermaids exist and do experiments on you and stuff. But some people want to be mermaids. I had a Monofin of my own."
"You did?"
"Yeah, it's was purple with a pink streak going down the center. It got two tiny for me so I couldn't wear it anymore but Pearl people love mermaids! Do you know how many FaceBlog accounts I've seen that are mermaid themed? Your your own fandom!" Pale cried.
I felt a lot better.
"But what about my mom and sister?" Pearl asked.
"We'll find them. But for know do you want to sleep in my room?" Pale asked.
"Can I?" I said. My hopes were high.
"Can Princesses break rules?" Pale asked.
"I guess so!" I said.
"Then come on!" Pale said.
We race out the door towards the palace together.
Hey guys! Hope you guys like my story!!!! Anyway, so FaceBlog is kind of like a social media site like Facebook or Instagram I made up because I don't know if the real social medias are like copyright or something. Tell me what you think about my story in the comments below and remember to vote and follow! I will try and update every Tuesday from now on, so...yeah.

Pearl and Pale: The Mermaidsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें