Another one

Ish's POV

I'm not a library person , like not at all. I always try to escape from the death glares Mrs.finch gives us whenever someone even sneezes , I don't like the silent atmosphere at all but today here I was , with my phone in one hand and books in another trying to find a book for my chemistry notes . I remember the last time when I was here I was reading some joke on my phone Nd laughed my head off in front of Mrs finch and she made me set one entire shelf because of it .

I made my way through different shelves and tried not to see Mrs.finch as she still doesn't like my carefree attitude... people can't even chill these days. Making my way to the chemistry section I passed the novel section of our library , you can always find kids from class 7 and 8 looking for some romance to read but to my shock ... Zach was there , looking through the shelves . I glanced up to see what he was looking at and I couldn't help but giggle when fifty shades of grey just fell from his other hand , he quickly looked up to see me and tried to hide the book but was quite sure that I saw it . I walked up to him "Hey Mr. Grey " , I said while laughing my head off ..  like literally ! Can't he read it online like a adult (I'm not saying that I have but I have ) or watch the film ? "Hey and in my defence , it was lying around in the science fiction section so I just brought it up here " , he said while looking to make some place for the book , I composed myself and said "As you say buddy , as you say " . He laughed , kept the book and starting walking with me , "So care to tell why you are here ? " He asked while looking at his phone . " Well I'm looking for a chemistry book for notes " I said while looking in the chemistry section. " Oh great ! So... how is everything going on for the competitions Ms. Taylor ?" He asked while looking me in my eyes and his stare made me smile . "Its going good enough , actually I wanted to ask you about the music and stuff .. means are you ready? " I asked him . "Well yeah but I'm still not getting the best songs you know ... the ones that people want " he said while I was searching for the right book . "Well... Erica has a great music knowledge,  she can help " I said casually and I thought he will ask me to talk to her and get him the songs . "Oh that's great , I have her number . I can ask her! Oh thank Ish ! Thanks a lot "he said while sighing like a burden is off his head now.  He said me he had a class and left me while I got the book .

While I was wandering in the hall now,  it made me think that Zach is just another one , just another stupid crush that will go away but the thought of him talking to Erica made me feel something that I never felt before . It was pain, the fear of being rejected. I have never been rejected and I'm proud of it , i crave for success and have always got it but I never deny the fact that Erica has always been better than me . Look wise , study wise and in every way .. she was better and that made me feel insecure but at last she is my best friend and will always Stand for me . We literally had a moto 'sis before kiss' that was actually our version of bros before hoes and we always followed it . I'm not gonna break our friendship for a stupid one day crush and by the way Erica loves Will and she will never love anyone else , I know that. She is a person who doesn't fall for anyone ... she just had one relationship before this all and she was devasted when it ended. She still gets nightmare about that breakup and has actually been in a phase of depression because of it , it was sad to see her like that , she was more bubbly before that all but now she is more matured , more content about things but she is still the best for all that matters .

I made my way to the classroom on time and saw them both talking to each other. I can say as her best friend that she doesn't like him even one percent , the look on her face says 'oh my god! Another one ' haha . This is my saint best friend but for your knowledge ... she has seen fifty shades of grey both parts and has read the Larry version of it online (she told me this all once in truth or dare and now regrets it ) . "Hey Ish! " Jacob made his way to me from the crowd . "Hey buddy ! " I said . "Just wanted to ask if you want to come to my birthday party, it's gonna be in my home only " he said while looking me with his puppy eyes . "Oh .... when is it?" I asked while trying to hide my face cause I didn't know his birthday.  "After 3 days , I hope you will get the time to wish me " he said.  "Yeah sure I will come but only if I get to bring someone else too " I said while nudging him playfully . He smiled and replied "Yeah sure , you can bring your girlfriend or boyfriend  ! I don't care " , I smiled at his eagerness and said "Well I was going to bring Erica for God sake " , "Oh I already asked her and she said no " , "Well write her down,  she is coming!  " I said to him with pride as I knew she won't deny anything that I say . "Well thanks!  She is a great person " , he said to me while I wasn't paying any attention to him , my attention was drawn to Erica who was watching Will help a girl named Misty in something  . She looked sad and broken and I knew that she is , she gets quite possessive if she likes anyone . She lieterlly scolded one girl when she touched my hair,  she finds my hair too perfect to be touched by anyone . I wanted to go over to her and comfort her that Will is just helping her but Jacob nudged me , "Hey ! ISH?" , "Yeah  , you were saying that.... " I asked him while scratching my head for a answer myself . "Well..  you seem lost, I just said that I will tell the details to you later on " he said to me while giving his number and I took it.

Jacob was like my previous crushes,  brown locks , tan body but he had something special in him . He was fragile yet very strong and good looking , maybe he can make me forget about Zach .

"Hey , I really wish you bring Erica ! I want her to meet my boy friend " Jacob shouted form some distance .

Well maybe he can't!! Why is every cute guy gay there days? Ughh!  No offence to them but . I support "love is love ".

Question of the chapter -
What do you think ? Does Zach feel anything For Erica or not ?

Hey friends ,
I wish you like this chapter ! It will give you some insides about Erica's past and about a upcoming drama in the party .don't forget to comment and vote 
And by the way... I'm thinking of writing a larry fan fiction  .. any thoughts on it?
Love,
Monxxx