blushing strawberry

ERICA'S POV

"I don't think there is any importance of this point here.... just mention the lattice energy produced and the answer will be sufficient for a mark " , Guiding a person for an answer is a task ...... a task . It's like first you have to frame in your mind how to explain it and then do it too .

"Thanks girl . Ok I'm off to music.... where are you off to ? " , I really think this girl has some short term memory loss thing .... Like we have been studying the whole year together and she still asks me this every other day.

"It's my free period , off to library " .

"Have fun ! .......What am I even saying ? There are books ..... you will be in heaven " , I've read a book named baby heaven lies in your eyes ...... I wonder which book has eyes ?

Singing tunes of James Bay walking slowly towards the library is like walking the path to heaven covered in rose petals with 'Us' playing in the background .

"Hi Erica ! " , and someone just added some new lyrics .........

"Hi Hadley. What's up? " , Hadley is in same class as me but we don't talk much ... just little hi and hello on day or other .

"I'm good .... are you up to library ? "

"Yeah I am . You need something ? " , I don't mind helping people much .... I find it quite fine actually .

"Yupp , can you get me a physics book . I want to go but I don't have time "

"Yeah sure I will , have a good day " , I wave her a bit and leave the place .

I walked up the science section and started searching for the books of our grade . 

"Hey "

I turn my head back to see if it's Hadley or someone but I turn into a  statue when I see Will towering over me with a smile that can kill even heartless people . My breath hitches a bit and my back slides down my shoulder . I place it on a desk nearby and give him a quick smile .

"He...hey " , why do you always have to stutter when he is around?  Are you that mad ?

"Whatch you doing ? " , he sets his bag and a chemistry book on the same table and sits down patting the space beside to inform me to sit too .

I grab the seat back and sit on it with a physics book that I picked up randomly from the shelf .

"I will highly recommend reading our grade book first then the next grade's one " , he chuckles a bit and points at the book that I was holding ..... it was of a grade more than us ...... great timing for picking a random thing !

"Ah I picked it up by mistake . Was hear to get our grade book only " , I stood up and placed the book back and returned with a book of our grade .

"You never gave me the novel you were supposed to " , he folds his arms across his chest and looks at me with a smile on his face . Did Will just change ? Doesn't matter ..... he is still lovely and my .. you know . 

"I will bring it tomorrow for sure " , ok I really have to see if I still have it or not . I loan books a lot .

"Ok as you wish " , he closes the book that he was holding and looks at me . I feel like his eyes are piercing through my soul...... it's quite overwhelming .

"Stop staring Will . It's not good to stare " , I'm sure I'm blushing and to a very extreme level .

"Yeah it's not good to stare cause the other person turns into a strawberry?  " , Oh god ..... a strawberry ? Oh god save me from the embaraasment. 

"Hey I can't control my reactions to your actions ! Not my fault " , every action has a equal and opposite reaction .  This was bound to happen!

"So you just start blushing by thinking of me " , he writes something in a copy that he is holding.  I'm pretty sure he is smirking ..... damn this guy.

"Nah cause if that's true than you wouldn't have been able to tell I was blushing " , now I'm in the game .

"Huh ? Why?  "

"Cause I think of you every moment of my day " , that's mostly true. Leaving the time when I read books . You don't think of a human while you are in Narnia .

"Oh .... o..okk " , he chuckles a bit and looks away totally flustered .

This all just feels just right ..... like this all is just a dream and I'm gonna wake up any minute smiling like a Idiot . It's been three days since we are talking and everything is going great .  We share knock knock jokes with each other and tall about our choices . His favourite book is 'On the road again ' by Jack Kerouac while his favourite TV series is 'That 70s show '. We both have changed a lot in this time , we talk to each by texting and have even called each other once On a dare . I told him a lot about me too in this time , about my childhood and my upbringing . I still haven't told him about my scars or that I'm a self harmer Cause I still am not sure . I still think that one day he will wake up and decide that this all is bullshit and will never talk to me again . I just want to enjoy the time we have together, I just want to prove that I deserved a chance , that he didn't waste his time talking to me and after that whatever happens ..... it's his choice. I don't have a say in it .

I just can't believe this all is true and it will take a long time for me to believe in it too.

"Hey ? Erica ? Did something happen ? " , he snaps his fingers across my face bringing me out of the dizzy state I was in .

"No no ... was just thinking about some stuff " , did I ever say that his voice is lovely ?

"Hey can we go to a coffee shop after school?  Wanted to have a coffee . What do you say ? " , he picks his bag up and the book in his hand and looks at me expecting an answer .

"O..ok Sure "

"Cool . Will will meet you after school " , he laughs a little on his pun and walks out giving me a simple cute smile .

These are the moments ...... some moments that will never happen again . Some moments that will vanish with time from his memory but for me , these are the sweet memories of my life .

Hope you enjoy the chapter. I put a lot of thought in deciding how to take the story to the next level