Sisters

ISH'S POV

"Yeah I heard that , Clay said that he saw Mack and Misty kiss by the locker ... he also said that the scene was steamy " , I laughed talking to Jay about all school gossip that was going on right now and these steamy topics always stay at the top spot .

"Did he get a erection or what " , she laughed along me too making a sick joke about Clay but let's just say I was thinking about that too !

"Well... Well I wasn't there to check on his crotch so no idea " , I picked up the Oreos lying on the table and starting eating one .

"What do you think?  Did they really do it or not? "

"Ummm I'm not sure but I think Mack can do a thing like that without any worries but Misty is kinda surprise ! I will ask her in a way about this afterwards in school " , I ate the last oreo that was present in the small bowl with polka dots .

"Yeah sure ... ok I will talk to you later on ! Have Charles sir stupid assignment to do ! Bye bye " , she hung up the phone as I said my bye too quickly and got in the kitchen to make something for myself.

Let me make a confession ! After seeing thirteen reasons why , I never forget to say bye to anyone !! I love tapes for music but not for anything else ! For anything else ! I'm not Courtney!!

I decided to make ramen noodles for myself as my stomach was also talking to Jay the whole time by grumbling . It's an unusual sound .... concentrate on it and you will understand what I'm saying. 

I took out all the important ingredients for it when someone knocked on the door ... and I dropped the pan that I was holding . Well I think it's time to make another confession ! ! ( you all are really getting to know me ! Hail Mary!  ) . I'm scared of opening doors when no one is home  ... .. once I didn't open it for my mum and she had to call dad to bring a spare key that he had in his office . They told me afterwards that they found me lying on the floor with a frying pan in my head and a scab on my chin ( that was probably caused by the frying pan only ) . After that incident , dad would always say to me before leaving home that 'don't worry ! Nobody is going to get you ' and he also made me listen to the song 'catch me if you can ' a lot too .

The doorbell clicked again and I wore my slippers to go and open it . I unlocked the gate halfway to see  a figure wearing a black shirt with a slogan on it and I soon figured out who that was . Zach was standing on the door wearing a smile that can catch even boys towards it .

"Hey ! " , he swings his hand to one side to make it seem like he is a saying a hi .

"Hey Zach? " , the door was just enough open so that I can poke my head out to talk to him

"I'm sorry to disturb you but I need to talk " , he says trying to make a serious face .

"How do you know where I live? ", seriously?  I don't think I have a Wikipedia page right now !

"Well I was with Jake some time back and I said that I needed to talk to you so he told me that he knows your house so here I am! " , he says this whole thing in one breath like he is just gonna race in Olympics so he can't stop.

"Ok? ", what am I suppose to do? Let him in? What if he is a phsycopath and kills me by putting Legos in my toes? What if  .... ah damn he is a thief!! He stole my heart sometime back but just for moments ! He returned it .

"Are you and Erica friends?  " , he says poking his head ahead to make it feel like he is joking but his face doesn't seem like he is ... Well quite joking .

"That's a stupid question! " , everyone in our school knew we were friend,   Partner in crime and the rumoured straight gay couple who people always ship !

"There is no such thing as a stupid question " , he says laughing to himself at that brilliant joke? I'm sorry my sarcasm isn't that good.

"Oh then tell me! What's in mango salsa? ", sis I say my sarcasm isn't good? Ah I fooled you !!!!

"I stand corrected!", oh you do babes you do! But not now ! Hahahahahaha in the evil way!

"Ok so why are you here? "

"I didn't know you were in CIA" , he says again laughing ! I'm gonna kill him if he laughs again! Where is my knife? Where?

"Huh? What "

"Well you are still not letting me in and asking all questions in the ... outside portion of your door? You are sure in CIA"

"Shut up and come in " , I moved aside and open the whole gate for him to enter the place .

He entered the house taking the atmosphere in and looking at the interior decorum of the house . 

"Well let's get to the topic cause I can't wait to tell it now! I was in school to damage because of some musical stuff and when I was leaving I saw Erica crying and leaving through the basketball court . I tried to shout her name out but she didn't listen but what shocked me after some time was that Will came out of the same place crying like a baby searching for someone or something and then ran away "

What? Did will do something ? If he did then I won't hesitate in killing him like not at all!!. He might be her crush but I'm her best friend!! Step back Will! Her wonder women is on rescue.

"Did you try their numbers ? " well I haven't called Erica today after school as I met her their but I thought she was alright !

"Yeah I did, Erica's number is off and Will don't picking his up " 

"Ok well...... let me call Evan ", i picked up my phone and dialed his number that Erica gave me sometime back for emergency .

"Hello? ", he never saves a number! Never ever.

"Evan it's me ! Ish ! Is Erica around? "

"Ah she is in her room but I think she is going mad ..... she came home crying and dumped her phone in trashcan "

"What? Don't let her be alone ! We are coming ! " , she has been a person prone to self harm so it's better if someone is there with her right now!

"No she isn't alone , mum is there with her "

"That's better , just wait we are coming " , I wonder why he didn't ask who 'we ' are ....

I took my bicycle out and Zach took out his and we raced to her house as soon as possible .

ERICA'S POV

"Anything that happened will be fine dear!  Don't worry " , i didn't tell mum what happened but she sure figured out something is wrong by seeing my panic attack while I entered my door.

Everyone says this same thing ! Everything will be alright ! Don't worry ! You will be fine!

I sure hope It wouldn't.  Because little did they know , I was the one who had caused the problem and I did that all cause I'm stupid and selfish!

Question of the chapter - is Erica right? Is she selfish?

Hey friend!
I hope everyone is fine right now and enjoyed their Christmas.! I did enjoy it too much so I wasn't able to update but now here I am ! I hope you like it and if you do then don't forget to comment and vote on it !
Love,
Monxxxx