Caged hearts

Dedicated to  kendalixjenner
WILL'S POV

This week has been drastic for me , everything that happened either went wrong or in the way that's not good . Erica hasn't talked to me in this whole week and also called Presley to say that she was sick and couldn't enter in the competition so is backing out, I wonder what happened the day that she sung the song?  I tried to talk to her ,  messaged her but she didn't reply . She has removed her Instagram account too .

I thought about that day again , the way she cried in front of everyone in the competition , how she had some kind of hurt or anger in her eyes that were coming out as tears falling like British showers. Zach also asked me about her as she wasn't coming in school for a week now!  I wonder if she even knows that she won the competition .

I never understood how people feel , how weak they can get , how broken they can get from their heart that they have blackouts.  I can never understand this all , I have trained my heart into a cage so that it doesn't get much effected with anything that happens with me or around me and this was quite important for me to do ! I was constantly bullied when I was small and I have cried so many nights non stop because of the words that they have said to me and used for making me feel like shit . This is the time I understood that it's best if I don't take them seriously,  they are just bullying me cause they know I'm stronger than them not because they are . I have managed to gain this much strength in years and I never want to lose it anytime soon ! I need it for living  ! For achieving what I want to .

****************

ERICA'S POV

I can see it , not only feel but I can see it . How broken everything around me is just because my mirror, my heart is damn shattered into pieces and thrashed into a dustbin . I don't know what happened to me but seeing him staring right into me and then also not understand my silent words killed me , the fact that his eyes were confused not hurt was what scared me . I haven't gone to school for a week now , mum is worried for me but she knows ! She knows how messed up I can be or how messed up my feelings can make me go . She didn't try to force me to go or tell her anything is the best thing ! Well she is the reason these episodes started coming to me so she can't blame me now for anything .  She tried to ask me what's wrong ? But I really don't have courage to tell the lady who gave me life that I don't want it now .

It's all not about Will , it's not! I'm not that stupid person who will destroy her life for a boy who couldn't love her . This all is about betrayal ! And the fact that it always comes from the people I loved the most . Some left , some ignored and some even broke me in a way that can't be fixed now .

My depression isn't a phase , it's a disease !
It's like screaming when nobody can hear . It's to be falling apart when no one notices . It's the fact that you know others don't care and they won't even if you die . When I wa younger , mum used to always say 'love yourself ' and I used to think who doesn't but now after seeing people broken , teared up and specially seeing myself like this made me think .. 'Who the hell love themselves ? ' . The troubles , the incidences made me get matured up in my mind better than others but my heart got more delicate and shrill because of this all

I was sitting on my bed in the same position that I have been for whole day wondering about where did my soul die but then someone entered the room . Evan . I met him last week when I entered the house with swollen red eyes and a broken guitar , he looked scared by seeing me like that and rushed after me and thumped my door to make me open it for around thousand times  but I didn't.  I don't want him to see me like this , having no motive in life and with blades across the table with smudged blood washed on them but today it's all clean leaving my body.

"What kind of mood are you in? ", he asked me stills standing on the door looking at the two scars that were on my hands which looked pretty new , well yeah they will look good cause they are done yesterday only .

"No mood , I'm just kind of tired . That's all ", I think it's better not to make other people sad when you are , they might be having the best time of their life that moment .

He nodded at me and stood there for a minute probably trying to figure out what to say to his sister who is looking like a ghoul right now .

"Not getting enough sleep ? ", well I know mum told him everything long before but he still tries to play the innocent one in the house and he should ! He should !

"I sleep all the time ",  that's kind of truth,  I fell asleep yesterday with the blade half stuck in my arm and mum came in to wake me up in the morning and threw it and all the other blades in the trashbin.

"And yet you are still tired? ", he walked over to come to the bed . He had to shift some of the clothes away that have been lying there with some broken glass that fell  from the painting in my room that I smashed yesterday in anger .

"Yeah I am Evan ", I guess he will never understand what it feels like to die inside but still not die fully . It's horrendous ! Stupid!

"Why are you sad? ", he scooted near to me and placed his hand over my arm tracing the scar that was the newest .

"I don't know ", my mind was working more faster than it should at a moment where it shouldn't.  I should relax but my mind is saying the opposite.

"No reason?", he sounded concerned up for me and knew that he is .

"Oh no there are plenty of reasons, I'm just not sure which one it is this time " , I laughed at the sentence but he didn't. He was looking at me with pitiful eyes that I hate. I don't want pity ! I don't.

"Mum is calling Mr. Garred,  I thought you should know . ",  I pretty much sensed it . She thinks that talking to someone will make things better but they don't!  They just make you think more about the problems that you have .

"I know ", I sat up on the bed and straighten my shirt that I was wearing. 

"Sis please tell me what happened ", he was crying now , breaking up like I always do . I don't want this all, I don't wanna make him sad but I guess if I won't tell him then this all will be there always in his mind .

"Well.... My life happened "

Question of the chapter- are you shocked to know about what Erica went through or not ?

Hey friends!
I m sorry it took me so long to update but I was busy with one night stand . I said to you all that this chapter will be good and I hope that it is . Comment and vote if you like it !!
Love ,
Monxxx