°•●□■🎊|22|🎊■□●•°

Cessa's POV

November 24, 2017

"Sino gumawa niyan?!", rinig kong sigaw ng aking mga kapit bahay.

I went to my balcony and looked at them watching at the back of me. I turned back and I was really surprised on what I've seen. A message written on blood, and it gave me goosebumps. And take note, the color of my wall is dirty white.

*you know who will be the next, YOU ___W W___ WILL BE THE NEXT*

I called my driver and asked his who did this. He has no idea since we are together when I went home. Who could do this? I really have no idea on what is happening here right now!

Frency called me with a panicking voice, she explained to me what happened to her.

"Cessa! T_T may nabasa akong message sa pader namin, nakasulat sa dugo, sinasabing "your nxt" na daw! Cessa ayaw kong mamatay!",

"Don't worry, pack your things and wait for my driver to come there, starting today, we will sleep together", I answered to calm her.

I ordered my driver para kunin si Frency sa kanila. I prepared her bed right next to mine. I cleaned my room para presentable rin naman. I emptied half of my closet and put the half on my other closet when I realized that she can use the other closet instead slicing it into half -_- what a brain of mine.

I arranged the pillows and bed sheets, I sprayed air freshener para mabango and I turned my anti insects on para siguradong patay lahat ng insekto. I erased the message, pero may mga dots na natitira pa rin.

Maya-maya ay dumating na ang driver kasama si Frency. Pinatuloy ko siya and ordered my driver to put her luggages to my room. I showed her where will be her room and her closet, but she doesn't need any tour, because she knows where my bedroom is, so she can go there anytime.

We went back to the living room and asked her to sit with me in the couch. Halatang takot na takot na talaga siya. She is shivering even though she is stiffed in her place. I asked her if she wants to watch TV, but she don't feel watching anything today.

"Uhmm, since tomorrow is saturday, ano ang gusto mong gawin dito sa bahay?", I asked while staring at her eyes.

"Yan na nga ang kinakatakot ko eh, ayaw kong ipabukas ang mga gusto kong gawin, atleast man lang kung ito na ang last day ko sa mundo, I would like to do anything", she answered.

*later that night*

"Don't be shy here, feel at home. Kumain ka ng marami para lumusog ka! Ayaw kong mawala ka sa mundo na mapayat", I offered her and encouraging her to eat.

She smiled and nodded then took a rice and 3 porkchops and devoured it. I was shocked on what she did, hindi ko inakala na ganon pala siya kung kumain. I'm still staring at her with my dropped jaws, I can't believe na malakas pala siyang kumain!

After eating dinner, yaya washed the dishes and Frency and I went to my bedroom to have beauty rest, well maybe it's just me. I don't know if she has a beauty, but she really needs a rest.

_________________________________________