°•●■🎊🎉|48|🎉🎊■□●•°

Edric's POV

November 27, 2017

Biglang lumakas ang hangin, at tumitingin pa sa itaas si Gwynneth. She closed her eyes, while a tear started to fall down to her cheeks. The pot fell, almost hit her but then Lyka came and pushed her into the newly-put manure.

Nahulog ang paso sa ulo ni Lyka, causing her to fall down and hit her head in the big rock beside the garden.

"LYKA!", sigaw ko sabay takbo sa kanyang kinahihigaan.

I raised her up and saw blood oozing from her forehead. I rushed her into the nearest hospital, hoping for another breath I can hear and feel from her. My tear started to drop as I was waiting for her outside her room.

The doctor came out from her room--

Vince's POV

November 27, 2017

I went to school, namamawis habang nakasakay sa jeep. I can't remove the thoughts I was thinking when I told Edric what I am when drunk or sleepy.

I can't read the reaction on his face, baka ipagkalat niya kung ano ako sa kama, and maybe, WALA NANG BABAE ANG GUSTO AKONG MAKAGAWA NG LANGIT!

I arrived at school, seeing a little amout of blood in a rock near our garden. My eyes widened when I noticed something hilarious on the newly-put manure. I figure of a girl laying down.

She did it without any hesitations. I went inside the classroom and watched my watch. *8:23. Marami nang tao sa loob, pero wala pa rin ang aming adviser at kanyang anak na cute at monggol. Loid.

I sat down on my seat, and updated my news feed. I looked around, seeing Edric, Gwynneth and Lyka, not on their seats. Walang kahit anong bakas na nanggaling sila dito, gayung mas nauna pa si Edric na pumasok kaysa sa akin.

Sumandal ako sa aking upuan at nagpatuloy sa pag kulikot ng aking fesmuk. After I watched 3 uhm.. movies, dumating na agad si ma'am dala ang kanyang anak.

Bwesit tong monggoloid na 'to, ang mga chalk ko kinakain! Tapos I hate her red colored dress! Nakakabwiset, and the red polkadots like a ketchup stain! I really hate that kid, but I have no choice, may biglang pumasok sa ulo ko.

"Ma'am, what's the name of your daughter?", I raised my hand and asked her.

She looked at me and chuckled, causing my right eyebrow to raise.

"Hmm, hehe, her name is Abegail", she answered and sat on her cozy pillowed-chair.

I opened again my phone to see who is the person who messaged me.

*Edric has a new message

I opened his message and was shocke on what he said.

Edric: kuya, nasa ospital ako, Lyka didn't made it 😢😭

Me: what do you mean, 'DIDN'T MADE IT'?

Edric: she just died, at wala akong nagawa para iligtas siya! 😢😢😭😭😭

Me: SHIT!? WHAT?! WHAT HAPPENED?!",

Edric: pumunta ka nalang dito sa mend-eoro hospital, dito ko nalang sasabihin ang buong pangyayari.

And he bacame offline. Nanlaki ang mga mata ko nung sinabi niyang namatay na si Lyka. With no excuses, I rushed to the hospital and saw him sitting down in a chair, outside the purgatory. He is sobbing, while looking at certain pictures of Lyka on his phone.

_________________________________________