°•●□■🎊🎉|43|🎉🎊■□●•°

Edric's POV

November 26, 2017

"Oh yes!", rinig naming sigaw sa isang kwarto malapit sa kwarto namin.

"W-what's that?!", I asked with my widened eye and curious about the sound the room was making.

The bed was creaking, as if there's something happening inside the room. Moans sound louder as we approach the door.

"Never mind that, Edric. He is just doing it again", father Corbes said as he grabbed my shoulders and lead us back to our rooms.

"What do you think abaout your new room?", he asked as he smiled in front of us.

"It seems cozy, but tell me what's the reason why do we need to sleep here", tanong ko na nakapamewang at sumasandal sa pader.

"Your friend, Vince, asked me to stay here for couple of days para daw masigurong safe kayo. Dapat kayong mag ingat, lalong lalo na ngayong lima na ang napapatay ng killer", sabi niya with a worried face.

"How did you knew na lima na ang namamatay? Did kuya told you?", I asked in confusion, dahil hindi naman ganon ka talkative si kuya, lalong lalo na sa mga bagay na ito, but I guess he's open with father Corbes, since he is a priest.

"Ah- eh, oo sinabi niya lahat sa akin. Ngayon matulog na kayo dahil may araw pa kayo saakin", Father Corbes said pushing us into the room with a panicking voice.

I looked at kuya and saw his shocked face. Maybe because of what father Corbes did to us, since he is a priest and me must act nicely and neatly to us.

*12:22 AM

The moans still didn't disappeared, so I decided to jump off my bed and sneaked out to see who is this stupid person doing such thing in the middle of the night.

I peeked through the door of where the moans came from and was shocked when I saw this particular person I know.

"Chunkee?!", I said in my mind while I see him topless, and laying in bed, with closed eyes and rolling back and forth.

Nanlaki ang aking mata nung nakita ko siyang nakahiga at nakapikit, subalit hindi pa rin nawawala ang mga sigaw niyang nakakadiri.

I slowly opened the door and silently went inside his strong, stingky room, and I pretended it was just a smell of his sweat, even though I know what is it all along.

I slinked beside him, to know what is really happening to him. I grabbed his sweaty arms, as I still smelt the stinky bed sheets. Ang mga puting bed sheets na ito ay napakadumi na talaga, dulot ng pawis na kanyang binubuga.

I'm not saying I do it all the time, but he must give respect, simbahan tong tinutuluyan niya, para siya isang salot, a bitch trying to catch my fucking attention, and he did it already.

And, my question is, alam naman pala ni father Corbes ang ginagawa niya, bakit hindi niya pinapagalitan si Chunkee? Dulot ba ito ng mga buhok niyang hindi na tumubo? At nagseselos siya dahil mas maliit pa ang buhok niyang 1/2 inch kaysa kay Chunkee?

He's totally confusing me. I went back to our room and saw kuya wrapped in a blanket, I saw a glowing screen, na tumatagos sa kumot. I removed the blanket and--

_________________________________________