°•●□■🎊🎉🎄|65|🎄🎉🎊■□●•°

Alwin's POV

November 29, 2017

I managed to escape the hospital, I dressed myself as a stranger looking for something. I was holding my stomach while walking around, dahil masakit pa rin ang tiyan ko.

Pero kung para mabuhay ako ng matagal, titiisin ko ito, dahil gusto ko pang mabuhay. Tumakas ako sa ospital, at naglakad papunta sa bahay ni Cessa.

I noticed the gate and the front door are open, so hindi na ako nagdalawang isip na pumasok. I slowly walked across the gate to the door, para hindi talaga nila ako marinig, while I was still holding my hurting stomach.

"G-good to b-be here, g-guys!", I spoke when I saw them sitting on the dining chairs, discussing about a certain topic.

"A-Alwin, bakit ka nandito? You were suppose to be in the hospital!", biglang pagsasalita ni Edric natumayo galing sa kanyang kinauupuan.

"A-after s-seeing the g-girl in t-the mirror, I-I don't t-think I-I would l-live there", sagot ko with a shaky voice, masakit pa rin ang tiyan ko, at I'm trying to make things ok.

"What do you mean you've seen a 'GIRL' in the mirror?", biglang pagtatanong ni Vince na nahahalata na ang takot na aking nararamdaman.

"W-well, let me sit first idiots! -_-", I answered, holding my painful stomach, wanting the seat, waiting for me to sit.

Edric stood up and lead me to his seat. Tinulungan niya akong mag lakad, and he helped me on sitting.

"Salamat, w-well, I saw her one day, while I was using the restroom.",

*flashback*

I was using the restroom, when I saw the girl child in the mirror, she has a burnt face, wearing red dress and holding a ragged doll. I don't know if my thoughts were true, pero parang binabantayan ako ng bata.

The kid was pointing at me, and I don't know what to do. I was stiffed on my place while my eyes widen as I glanced at her dress, na may bakas ng dugo. I looked back, pero wala akong nakitang bata.

Tumingin ulit ko sa salamin and the kid was still pointing at me, at wala akong ibang magawa kundi tumakbo palabas ng restroom.

Tumakbo ang ng mabilis, although my stomach still hurts, wala akong pake basta mabuhay lang ako. Then, I suddenly bumped into a random girl.

"Woah! Easy ka lang! What hap--", bigla siyang naputol nung may napansin siya saakin.

Tumingin siya sa kanyang magkabilang gilid, she looked on her back, and then she lead me on my room, but I didn't even told her where.

She put me on my bed while she took a chair at inupuan ito. She stared at me, like she knows something about me. The thing that, bago lang kami nagkita, she showed me rude manner.

Hindi ko alam, pero she looks like she can read minds. Mayamaya, she broke the silence that is occuring in the room, and starts to fire me a question.

"Sino ang nakita mo sa banyo?!", she asked, na may naguguluhang mukha, I never thought she would know that, pero may nalalaman talaga siyang hindi ko alam.

"Tell me Alwin, the girl you saw on the restroom, did she hurt you?", she asked me again, making my eyes go wide because of the sudden question.

"Well then, I got the answer. I'm Jennymae, call me Jenny if you want. And I am an illusionist, which can read people's minds", she said, habang inaabot niya ang kamay niya saakin to offer me a hand shake, which I never rejected.

_________________________________________