°•●□■🎊🎉🎄|66|🎄🎉🎊■□●•°

Alwin's POV

November 29, 2017

*flashback continues*

"I-Illusionist?", tanong ko na may pagkagulat sa aking mukha, hindi ko aakalaing I would meet such person after many years.

"Yes. Illusionists like me still exist in this world. My friend, Riana, is an illusionist. You may not know her, but the world knows her for her mind tricks. Sumali siya sa asia's got talent, and yes, she won the champion title", she said, na ikinagulo ng aking iniisip.

"Oops! I shouldn't have said that! Hindi pa pala finals!", she added, covering her mouth with her hands.

"And because of you, na spoil na tuloy ako! Pero salamat at nanalo siya, cause I'm one of her fans. By the way, I'm Alwin. And- OW!", I answered nung biglang sumakit ang tiyan ko, and it's very painful!

"W-where's my girlfriend?", I asked her, assuming that she knows who, pero malalaman din niya kung mababasa niya ang iniisip ko.

"Clarise? She's not here. I don't know where she is, I didn't even met her in person", she answered, while combing her hair with her hands.

"You better take a rest, para gumaling na yang sugat mo", she said, standing up and walking away.

Pero bago pa siya makaalis, I grabbed her wrist, begging for something, that if possible, she could help me bring Cessa here.

She happily nodded and left me in the room. Did she read my mind? Well then, I took a rest, humiga ako sa kama at tumingin ako sa ceiling, when I suddenly saw a bloody note at the top.

*CELLPHONE NO. 1: (02) 0507-1912

Hindi na ako nag isip ng kahit ano, instead, I memorised the number and took a rest.

*currently*

"Wait, you're saying that you also saw the note?", tanong ni Edric na halatang nagulat sa aking kuwento.

"What do you mean by 'ALSO'? So you are saying, YOU SAW THE NOTE?!", I asked, dahil sa aking pagdududa sa kanyang mga sinabi tungkol sa aking kuwento.

"W-well, sort of", he answered, scratching the back of his neck, while looking down.

"Wait, this might be a clue for us. It might be the killer's number!", biglang pagsasalita ni Vince, na naging dahilan ng pagkunot ng aking noo.

"W-well, hindi lang kayo nakakita ng number", biglang pagsabat ni Cessa, looking down, caressing her right elbow with her left hand.

"What do you mean, Cessa?", tanong ni Edric na nagsisimula nang kumunot ulit ang noo dahil sa mga salitang lumabas sa bibig ni Cessa.

"I-I've also seen t-the cellphone number", she said with a shaky voice, still looking down, and she is shivering on her place.

"Why didn't you told us earlier?!", Edric scolded Cessa, which made her tears to appear from her eyes.

"I-I'm sorry! I was scared--",

"YOU DON'T NEED TO BE SCARED! NANDITO KAMI, MAGKAKASAMA TAYO PARA MABUHAY!", sigaw ni Edric while holding crying Cessa's shoulders.

Cessa is crying on her place, she can't even move, she was stiffed dahil sa takot na kanyang nararamdaman. She is sweating, and she is rubbing her hands in her eyes.

"We need to annalize what is happening here",

________________________________________