°•●□■🎊🎉🎄|69|🎄🎉🎊■□●•°

Edric's POV

November 29, 2017

The shadow turned into Mrs. Joy, or should I say, MS. JOY. Lumapit siya saamin, hawak hawak ang kamay ni Abegail, and Abegail's other hand is holding a rag doll.

"You found us, ngayon magdudusa kayo!", sigaw ni Ms. Joy sabay wala na parang bula kasama si Abegail.

Nanlaki ang aming mga mata. Our sweat is oozing from our foreheads, umiinit na ang kwarto. We decided to run outside, still holding each other's hands.

We hear laughs everywhere, Ms. Joy is laughing at us. Maswerte may dumaang bus, walang laman ang bus at swerteng may driver. Sumakay kami sa bus para makatakas sa kanya.

"HAHAHAHA! You think you can run from us?!", biglang pagsasalita ni Ms. Joy saamin, we looked at the window and saw her standing in the sidewalk.

We noticed the panicking driver, stomping at the brake, but no stopping has occured. Na bangga ang bus sa isang poste, I closed my eyes due to the intense feeling I'm feeling right now.

When I opened my eyes, I saw Cessa hugging me, while Jenny and Vince, well, natuhog sila sa handle na nasa ibabaw ng bus. My eyes widen, I saw the smoke coming from the bus' butt.

We heard the little girl sing, as she giggled around our heads. Hindi ko maipaliwanag ang mga nangyayari saamin ni Cessa ngayon.

"On the twelfth DEATH of Christmas my killer did to me, don't know how they died, don't know how they died, fell on the sewer, sandwiched with two trucks, electrified me, betrayed on the hallway, potted a flower pot, BURNT DOWN MY HOUSE! Hit and run over, pushed on the river, soffucated me, AND SHE STABBED ME ON MY CHESTY", kanta ng killer, sabay pag giggle and maya-maya, she appeard before our very eyes.

Her burnt and ugly face, became a cute, and angelic face, like Xia Vigor's face. She approached her parents, begging the to wake up.

"M-MOMMY! DADDY! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME!", she begged, while shaking her parents.

Vince opened his eyes and looked at Abegail, he caressed her cheek and told her a very important message.

"Wag kang magtanim ng galit. Walang kasalanan ang mga kaib-bi-bigan ni daddy", his last words made Abegail cry.

She leaned to her daddy and cried over and over again. She looked at us, having a very black eyes, having an evil plan to do with us. We ran out of the bus and tumuloy sa pag takbo. While running on the road, we saw our dead friends, including Vince and Jenny.

"Tumakbo na kayo, kami ang bahala sa kanya", bulong ni Vince saamin, sabay bigay ng daan para sa aming dalawa ni Cessa.

We continued running, without looking back. We never thought what will they do with the kid, pero sa tingin ko pipigilan nila si Abegail. We heard loud crashes from our back, but we never bothered to look back.

Napad-pad kami sa isang forest, and we hid there. Hindi kami nag ingay para hindi kami makita ni Abegail. We tip toed while travelling, para wala talagang ingay ang maririnig.