°•●□■🎊🎉|49|🎉🎊■□●•°

Someone's POV

Your time is near, killer. Hindi mag tatagal, mahuhuli din kita. Walang mga sekreto ang hindi nabubunyag. Hindi ka, or should I say, KAYO magtatagumpay sa plano niyong patayin kaming lahat. Hindi ako papayag!

Vince's POV

November 27, 2017

I sat beside him to fondle his back and calm him down. I hate seeing my half-brother crying because of someone, specially to the person that's never became his.

"I will pay the bills, and the St. Meters, you come with me para makasigurado tayong safe ka", I offered him while still fondling his back and later on, hugged him.

"B-But we c-can't l-l-leave Alwin al-lone. Kailangan k-ko siyang bantayan", he answered, continuing in sobbing while rubbing on his eyes.

I took my handkerchief from my pocket and gave it to him. He surely a weak, yet strong person. He accepted the handkerchief and wiped his tears. We stood up and walked through the hallway going to the lobby.

I looked at the glass walls and saw a little girl walking the back of us. I looked back and saw nothing but a nurse, doing their job.

Bitch, I hate it when killers do that -_-.

We arrived at the lobby and paid the girl guarding the lobby.

"I'm sorry sir, I cannot accept the money", sabi ng babaeng nagbabantay sa desk at binalik ang pera kong P30,000.

"W-Why?! I'm not bribing you! It's our bill! Accept it, tapos na kami dito!", I pursuaded her, and ibinigay ko ulit sa kanya ang pera ko.

"I'm very sorry sir, I just really can't!", sagot niya nanaman sabay bigay ulit saakin ang pera kong napakalaki.

"Bitch, bakit nga?!", I asked raising my voice and starting to get annoyed at her.

"Sir, the cashier is in the corner, in your left. Please straight forward at doon niyo makikita ang cashier", she said pointing to our left and looking at that direction.

"Ah? Ganon ba? Why didn't you said earlier?", I asked, lowered my voice na parang nahiya sa aking ginawa.

She shooked her head and smirked. Edric and I walked away and I noticed giggles coming from the desk lady. Nakita namin ang cashier at binayaran ang bills ni Lyka.

"After here, we'll go to the hospital where Alwin was diagnosed. Where is it again?", I asked while waiting for the reciept that the cashier will give us later.

"Everes-ly, room #13", he answered with his red, teary eyes.

"Ok, pupuntahan natin siya mamaya", I answered, at inakbayan siya sabay paghalik ng kanyang noo.

"SHIT! BRO NASA OSPITAL TAYO!", he cursed while whispering in front of my face.

"Why? We are brothers, and there will be no malice if I do that to you. Pwera nalang, if may iba kang iniisi-", naputol nung bigla siyang sumabat in the middle of my speech.

"Shushh! Don't say that again! It gives me goosebumps!", he said while covering my mouth with both of his hands and cringing.

"Magkapatid tayo, sana wag mo namang pag isipan ng mali", I asked him while holding his hands and stared at his eyes.

After we recieved the reciept, we went straight to everes-ly hospital para bisitahin si Alwin.

Total Edric know where the room is, so I let him lead the way. I saw room #13, on the 13th floor? How come this hospital has 13 floors? Well, nevermind that. We opened the door and we saw--

_________________________________________