°•●□■🎊🎉🎄|61|🎄🎉🎊■□●•°

Cessa's POV

November 28, 2017

"What is it Alwin-ssi?", I asked with a grief on my face, getting ready for the bad or good news he will open up.

"I-It's about the killer", he answered, starting to sweat and can barely speak.

"What about it?", I questioned back, while taking a step toward him.

"T-The killer has an ally! So please, be more careful! Jenny, please take care of her", he said and looked at Jenny for his favor.

Jenny nodded and she sat down on the couch, near Alwin's bed. I sat near Jenny when Alwin got up and sat on his place.

"Kailangan niyo nang umalis, Cessa. You need to rest", he said while taking a sip of his water from the water bottle of his.

Jenny lead me to the parking lot. She opened the passenger's seat and let me in in her car. I told her the direction where my house is.

"Please come in. Dito ka lang sa guest room ha, para may kwarto ka", I told her while opening the door of the guest room.

"D-don't worry about your clothes, you can borrow mine", I offered her.

She nodded and went to the dining room to cook dinner- DINNER?! I HAVEN'T MIND THE TIME! Yay! She cooked meatloaf! Yum! After eating, I went to bed to take a rest. Damn, this day was rough -.-

November 29, 2017

I woke up because of a sound of a very sharp scream, which made me panic, it came from the living room. Sabay kaming lumabas ni Jenny mula sa aming kwarto at agad pumunta sa sala.

"W-What's that?!", I panicked.

We saw a red post-it note above the table. I think it is a phone number, I don't know who's it but I think it is a clue.

Cellphone no. 1: (02) 0507- 10912

I tried calling the number, but walang sumasagot. I called Edric to come by, to help me with this shit. Hours later, he came with Vince accompanying him.

I showed them the number, and Edric's eyes widen like he saw the number before.

"D-did you saw this before?", Jenny asked Edric, getting confused in the face Edric was showing to us.

"What do you mean about 'the number means something', Edric?", Jenny asked Edric, and basically, yes, she read Edric's mind.

"Y-YOU CAN READ MY MIND?!", Edric suddenly yelled because of shock he felt due to the movements Jenny showed to him.

"Ye-", her sentence was cut when a bell, as always, clung and the girl started to sing.

"On the eighth DEATH of Christmas my killer did to me, she electrified me", the girl sung in a very slow, yet passionate voice.

I looked at Jenny, and saw her eyes widen, while looking down, thinking who might the killer is. I looked at the time and saw the short hand pointing at 9, which made me panicked because I need to be beautiful for Abegail's birthday party.

I went to the bathroom and Jenny quickly followed me. She held my hands before I got inside the bathroom, I looked at her and her face was very, very serious!

"Please be careful, Cessa. The killer might kill you",

_________________________________________