°•●□■🎊🎉|60|🎉🎊■□●•°

We Are down to the last 10 chapters, so get ready, sit back, relax and be happy this Christmas! MWA MWA MWA!
_________________________________________

Cessa's POV

November 28, 2017

"HÅWÁŲŞ ĐŪMƏŞŤĪĆŮŞ  ĪĞŇŪŘÆMŲŞ!", biglang lumabas sa kanyang bibig na hindi ko maintindihan.

Biglang umusok ang fake na Jennymae, and before my very eyes, she turned into ashed, blown by the wind. My eyes widen when I saw the blood circling around my wrist, just like what happened to Alwin's.

"Are you ok, Cessa?", she ran into me and held my hands, looking at the blood circling around my wrist.

"Where is the bracelet?!", she asked, still panting and sweating in her place, while I was stiffed, speechless, and don't know what to do.

"I-is that some kind of black mag-", my words were cut when she suddenly raised her voice over me.

"JUST TELL ME WHERE IS THE BRACELET?!", she raised her voice, looking so worried and I don't even know what to do.

I took my bracelet from my pocket and gave it to her. She gave it back, and she donned it to my wrist where the blood was circling.

I was surprised, when I saw the blood disappearing from my wrist. I can't believe it actually happened. Hindi ko nga alam kung ano ang nangyayari dito!

"Stick with me, don't lay your eyes away from me. May pupuntahan tayo",she said, while holding my hands and walking away from the classroom.

I noticed na lumalabas na kami sa school, which made my right eyebrow to raise, while watching her walking and grasping my hands.

Nagulat ako nung pinapasok niya ako sa kanyang sasakyan, isang volkswagen, and she started the engine. She drove us into a hospital, but the hospital is not very familiar.

"Everes-ly?", I asked, my face was fille with confusion and the same time, curiousity and doubts.

"This is where you can find him", she answered dragging me in the hallway.

"W-Who?", I asked back, doing the best I can to escape her strong grasp.

But before she can answer me, she opened a door and dragged me inside. I was shocked when I saw a familiar person laying in the bed.

"Him", she answered.

Alwin looked at us and my eyes widen when I saw his condition. I don't know what happened to him, and I don't even know who did this to him.

"It's your friend, Orjay who did that", biglang pagsasalita ni Jenny sa aking kiliran, and I walked near Alwin.

"B-But how did you know each other?", I asked her, fondling Alwin's fluffy haid.

"We met earlier, when he ran away from the bathroom. He said he saw your 'killer' that's why he ran away. But luckily, he bumped over me, so I helped him get back his room. He asked me a favor, to take you here", Jenny answered, my eyes was still on Alwin and I can't take them off of him.

"Y-you saw the killer's face, Alwin-ssi?", I asked in confusion, because, I can't believe the killer will just show up in front of him!

"I-I'm sorry! But I have something to tell you, Cessa-ssi!", he said, shivering on his place, stiffed and afraid to speak.

"What is it Alwin-ssi?", I asked with a grief on my face, getting ready for the bad or good news he will open up.

_________________________________________