I Want To Do It Again

Warning: Smut.

"What is it Ivar?" Bjorn got up and smirked at Ivar, I grabbed the fur and put it around my body.

"You do not talk to her, you will not even look at her, because if you do, I will kill you." I was scared of Ivar, and apparently Bjorn was too, because he left and didn't say anything else.

Ivar crawled to the bed, be sat in front of me, I was crying, he wiped the tears off my face, and he was caressing my cheek.

"Are you alright?" He asked me.

"I am better now, why did you took so long to say something to your brother?" I stopped crying, I wanted to understand Ivar.

"I did not know what to say, I thought that you wanted him. I am sorry." He leaned over and he put his lips over mine.

My first kiss, I was so nervous, and apparently Ivar was too. I opened my mouth and his tongue started to dance with mine, it was a tender kiss, slow and with passion.

Eventually we ran out of air, he put his forehead against mine, and started to laugh.

"That was my first kiss." I said honestly.

"I have kissed before, but our kiss was even better, it has no way to compare, you are so different from the rest." Those piercing blue eyes, it looked like he was staring at my soul.

"What do you mean?" I asked playfully.

"You are not scared of me anymore, you do not pity me, and you are the only woman that wants to be close to me." He looked down, it seemed to me that he was really sad, and for some reason, that made me sad too.

"Ivar, do not listen what others have to say about you. You are special, I am sure that you will do great things in life." I smiled to him and kissed his cheek.

"You are so kind to me, will you stay by my side? I want to return to Kattegat, now that I avenged my father's death, I can kill the woman that killed my mother." He sounded angry, his mother was really important to him.

"Are you serious about taking me with you?" I asked a little skeptical, why he wanted me with him?

"Of course, you are a great fighter, I want to make you a warrior." He smirked. "I want you by my side, I need you." He kissed my hand and I smiled.

"I will go with you, I will follow you anywhere Ivar." He seemed really happy about it.

"You are so beautiful." He kissed me again, but this time, the kiss was more demanding.

Ivar was on top of me, he started to kiss my neck, I moaned, and he stopped.

"You never made that sound before, did I hurt you?" He was panicking, I believed that he was as inexperienced as me.

"No, I was enjoying Ivar." I gave him a reassuring smile.

He was kissing my neck again, and he squeezed my breasts, I've never felt that way before, it was good. Ivar started to take off my dress, he looked at my body, his eyes were full of lust, his pupils were almost black. That made me self conscious about my body, I've never been naked in front of a man before, until that moment.

Ivar started to play with my nipples, and after that, he put his mouth on my right breast, giving love bites, and squeezing the left one at the same time.

"Ivar." I moaned his name.

He started to kiss my stomach, lower and lower.

"Ivar, what are you doing?" I said in a low voice.

"I want to try something, I saw my brother with a slave, I want to try it." I only nodded and I tried to relax.

That's when I felt Ivar's tongue, on my womanhood, I arched my back and moaned. It felt so good, and Ivar didn't stop, he was going faster. There was a special spot that when he was kissing it, it made my eyes roll back.

"Ivar, please." I didn't even knew what I was begging for.

He stopped, I whined. But when I look at him, I saw sadness and anger.

"Did I do something wrong?" I asked a little afraid, I know that Ivar has mood swings.

"I can not..." He signed and looked down.

"You can not what, Ivar?"

"I can not satisfy a woman, I am a crippled." He seemed angry.

"Well, I was pretty satisfied, until you stopped." He laughed, I could see the wrinkles on the corner of his eyes, a true laugh from Ivar.

"I meant that my prick does not work, like a real man." I could see that he was really sad about this.

"How do you know?" I asked intrigued.

"I have tried, with a slave. It did not work like it should." He looked down again.

"Ivar, maybe you were nervous, maybe she was afraid. And I do not care about those things, I just want to be close to you." I caressed his cheek and I pecked his lips.

"How do you know?"

"I have heard many tales from the women that worked for my brother, they used to say that if a woman is not comfortable, the whole thing can be a disaster." I told him, he was only nodding his head, trying to understand what I just said to him.

"Are you comfortable with me?" He whispered.

"Of course I am, Ivar." I smiled to him.

"I want to try with you, will you teach me?" He said shyly.

"We will learn together, I have never done this before, I am just like you." I put his face on my hands, his beautiful face.

"Lay down." I nodded and I obeyed him, I was with butterflies on the stomach.

He started to kiss my stomach again, and he started to lick and kiss my womanhood again, it felt so good, I never felt this way before.

The pleasure was too much to handle, I was screaming Ivar's name, and knots on my stomach were forming.

"Ivar." I screamed and I felt so much pleasure, it was so great, I felt that I was in heaven.

Ivar crawled and we kissed, I could feel that his kiss was with a different taste. Maybe that was the taste of my womanhood. He put his sex against mine, it was hard.

"You were right, I am a man." He kissed me more roughly.

I started to take off his clothes, his skin were full of scars, but he was still so beautiful. He lined himself against my womanhood, teasing me.

"Are you ready?" I nodded, and he entered me, he was gentle.

I felt a little bit of pain, but it was dull, and soon replaced with pleasure. Ivar started to move slowly, while kissing and biting my neck.

"You feel so good." He whispered on my ear, I couldn't respond, I was too lost in pleasure, moaning his name like a prayer.

After a few more thrusts, Ivar came inside me, he stayed over me after a while, and then he was on my side, he pulled me closer to him, he was playing with my hair.

"I want to do it again." Ivar whispered in my ear.

"We can do it as many times you want." He smirked and started to kiss me again, that was a really great night.