Prolog

Posted 12-25-17 MERRY CHRISTMAS🎄/ HAPPY HANUKKAH
Dedicated to Falling_In_R3verse
Because they were the first person to comment on my story

Ragnar was walking through the town/village of Kattegat towards the seer's home. He entered and took a deep breath. "Seer I have come to ask you my questions and hope the Gods will give you answers," Ragnar said as he sat in front of the seer. "What is it you wish to know Ragnar lothbrok" the seer questions? " the Gods have given me sons as they promised but I want to know what the future holds, what will become of them," Ragnar asked? "The sons of Ragnar lothbrok will be spoken of as long as men have tongs to speak," said the seer. "They will enjoy that much fame" Ragnar spoke.

"One of them will marry the daughter of a king, one of them will discover and sail around the seas that have no tides, all this and more I have foreseen" seer spoke. "Then they will have more fame than I, their father" Ragnar spoke. The seer nodded with a creepy smile.

"What of Bjorn, what about my son Bjorn' question Ragnar?" What of him "seer? Ragnar leaned forward urgency in his eyes." is he alive "Ragnar spoke praying to the Gods he was." It was him of who I was speaking "seer replied." Will I get to see him again " Ragnar asked, hoping for an answer wanting to see his first son." You ask too many questions, I have said enough "seer replied and turned.

" But before you go Ragnar Lothbrok listen closely to these words as I will say them only once, many moons from now Thor will strike his hammer and create a storm like no other It will bring with it hair as black as raven wings, skin as pale as freshly fallen snow and eyes as blue as the seas, comes the boneless shall walk the snake will temp" seer told Ragnar Lothbrok.

Ragnars eyes widen he was talking about his two youngest sons Ivar and Sigurd Ragnar then licked the seer's hand and left. The words the seer said in his mind replying. (What will become of them and who is this person of who he speaks of)