Ch2

Posted January 1, 2018

Just to let readers know the story is not going to be exactly like the Vikings series but I will try my best to keep it as close as possible also HAPPY NEW YEAR 2018 also the dagger up top is her father's dagger which is now hers

Ragnar pov

I walked through Kattegat people look but say nothing, I looked to the sky it was dark and it was heading to Kattegat lighting struck over the water. (Thor will strike his hammer and create a storm like no other) the seer's voice ran through my head. I look to the direction of the seer's home and see him looking at the sky then he turned to me and then went back into his home.

I quickly head back to the main hall people running to their homes preparing for the storm to come. I arrived at the hall and see aslaug sitting next to my youngest son Ivar. "Father, what is wrong," he asked. His blue eyes looking at me. "Nothing is wrong but a big storm is coming," I said to him.

I walked to the entrance of the great hall. And looking at the sky, (what will tomorrow bring)

Next day

I woke from my sleep and saw Aslaug next to me still asleep. I kissed her forehead and got out of bed and got dressed. I walked through Kattegat and saw the damage that had been done. Roofs were damaged and one home was even struck my Thors lighting.

Thea pov

I felt cold but alive. I opened my eyes with a gasp. I turned to my side as I felt water come up out of my mouth. After it was all out I layed back on my back looking at the sky. A smile came to my face as I see a bird fly over my head. (I was alive, I had survived) a bigger smile made it to my chapped lips and a laugh came from them I closed my eyes laughing.

I calmed down but still held a smile as tears now rolled down the side of my face. But all that changed when I heard movement. I turned my head to the side and saw a man crawling towards me fast with an in his hand.  My eyes widen and before I could do anything he had me pinned down with the ax pressed to my throat I tried to move but he pushed down harder drawing blood, making me flinch. I looked up into his eyes.

He was very handsome (no snap out of it Thea this man has you pined with an ax!!) "who are you girl" he demanded. "I-I am Th-Theadora" I managed to get out. "Ivar what are you doing" a voice shouted. The man now known as Ivar had a look of irritation on his face as he looked to where the voice came from.

Ivar removed the ax from my throat. I put a hand to where the ax was once held. As I sat up and scooted away from him. I was shaking in fear and from the cold. A man was in front of me, he was much taller than any man I had ever seen. He was over 6 foot.

Even if I jumped I could not meet his height I was only 5'5 in height. The man looked at me curiosity in his eyes. "Who are you" he questioned. "I am Th-Theadora" I whispered. "Where did you come from," he asked. "I come from England" was my response. "England," the man asked alarmed?! He looked to Ivar and then spoke in Norse which I could understand because my father taught me.

"I can understand you," I said to them. They looked at me with intense stares. The tall one came to me and grabbed me by my upper arms and lifted me off the ground to stand up. I was shocked by his strength. He took my wrists and tied them up with rope he had tied to his belt. "Let's bring her to father, he will tell us what-to-do with her." The blonde one said and pulled me along as he walked. Ivar crawling behind us. (He is crippled?!)

Ragnar pov

Many of the homes in Kattegat were damaged, roofs were torn off and some homes even colapsed. I was in the great hall when I saw Ubba walk in dragging a girl behind him with her wrist tied and behind her was Iv ar following them. I looked at the young girl, she was most beautiful, she had long black hair, as black as ravens wings, skin as pale as snow and eyes as blue as the seas we sail.

(It is her, the one the seer fortold) I stood up as they came up to me and Aslaug. "My sons who is this" I asked as I walked closer to the young girl. "Her name is" I cut Ubba off with a raise of my hand telling him to stop. I got in front of the young girl who had her head down, she was short.

"Who are you and where did you come from" I question the girl? "My name is Theadora woods sir, and I come from England" she whispered. (She really is what the seer told me long ago) "my name is Ragnar lothbrok and I am the king/earl of Kattegat, you have already met my sons Ubba and Ivar" I smiled at her. "Where did you find her," I asked my sons. "I found her pinned by Ivar on the beach" replied Ubba. I looked at Ivar. "I found her on the beach I attacked not knowing who she was or if she was a threat" replied Ivar. I nodded not taking my eyes off the girl.

Ivar pov

before he found Thea

I hated Sigurd, I hated him with a passion! He was making fun of me again, saying how I could not please a woman. I was on the beach looking out on the water thinking. When I heard something not too far away. I crawled to the sound and saw a girl with beautiful black hair and pale skin.

I grabbed my ax from my hip and quickly crawled towards the girl. She must have heard me as she turned her head. Her eyes widen and before she could do anything i had her pinned down with my ax at her throat she tried to move but I pushed down harder drawing blood. She looked up into my eyes. Her beautiful blue eyes meeting mine. She was beautiful, more beautiful than any living thing I have ever seen. (Snap out of it Ivar)

"Who are you girl" i demanded. "I-I am Th-Theadora" she managed to get out, her voice soft. "Ivar what are you doing" ubbas voice shouted. I grew irritated and looked up to where my brother was. I removed the ax from her throat. She put a hand to her neck and sat up and scooted away from me. She was shaking from fear or cold I do not know. Ubba came over to us his eyes drifted to Theadora "Who are you" he questioned.

"I am Th-Theadora" she whispered. "Where did you come from," he asked. "I come from England" was her response. "England," the ubba asked alarmed?! even I was shocked (England) ubba looked to me and then spoke in our language. "How is this possible" ubba asked "I don't know" I hissed at him "I can understand you" we heard Theadora says. We looked at her with intense stares.

Ubba walked over to her and grabbed her by her upper arm and lifted her off the ground to stand up. He took her wrists and tied them up with rope. "Let's bring her to father, he will tell us what-to-do with her," Ubba said and pulled her along as he walked to the great hall. I followed crawling behind them keeping my eyes on the girl with the raven hair.