Ch14

Posted 4/ 9 / 18

I awoke to the sounds of screams, I shot up off the floor running out seeing men and women being killed and fighting. I saw a sword and grabbed it, attacking the invaders, I killed at least 16 before I was tackled to the ground. It was a big burly looking man he grabbed my throat trying to choke me. My sword was to far away I felt my lungs calling out for air I looked over and saw a rock not to far from my, I grabbed it and slammed it into the side of the mans head knocking him off me. I straddled him grabbing his head before smashing his head against the ground a few times killing him I was covered in blood and mud and who knows what. I took a few deep breaths calming down I stood up and heard a woman command people to stop. I walk to where I heard it and saw lagatha standing there. I was shocked she was the one who attacked us. Lagatha walkes forward people cheering for her, I grew furious but I did not move.

The crowed parted and I saw aslaug come up with a sword In her hand. "How strange of You lagatha" that was all I could hear from where I was and the rest sounded like mumbles to me.  "In that case ragnar is dead" aslaug said loud and clear, people began to mumble and whisper in shock of the kings death. Then it again was mumbles to me, I saw aslaug toss the sword at lagathas feet. "All i ask is safe passage, all i ask is that you let me leave here in peace and let the gods decide, and you can have back your home with my blessing and my son's when they hear how it was done you will be grateful of the manner of it and not seek revange" aslaug said to lagatha. "I understand" lagatha told her. Aslaug smiled and walkes by lagatha. I saw lagatha grab a bow and an arrow, my eyes widen and I pushed through people jumping infront of aslaug, the arrow went through my arm and into aslaugs back killing her. I held aslaug tears in my eyes, I my not have been close to her but I respected her as a strong powerful woman. I glared up at lagatha my arm covered in blood and pointed at her. "You lagatha are a coward, may the gods show no mercy to you when you die, on this day hear me say this lagatha I curse you, I curse you lagatha of kattagat, you will die and you will regret this day" I shouted at her, people backed away from me, my voice had dropped as I spoke it held no emotion what so ever, it was as cold as the winters and as cold as death. "You lagatha shall never reach Valhalla as long as I live, you shall see death with your eyes and you will truly now what pain and fear is" I growled at her.

3rd person

What theadora did not notice was that her eyes changed color her right eye was no longer blue, oh no it was the color of blood and the white around her eye was black.

And her left eye was a bright shining gold

And behind her stood  two cloudy /       misty figures of women and only a few certain people could see them and one of those people being lagatha

And behind her stood  two cloudy /       misty figures of women and only a few certain people could see them and one of those people being lagatha. Lagatha stood frozen in place seeing the two figures. On her right was a women covered in black that screamed death, her looks put fear into lagathas soul.

And On her left stood a women with light blonde hair, gold eyes with pale skin she was in a hunting / healing out fit, she was not as scary as the other women

Lagatha knew who these women were,the one cloked in black was Hel the goddess of death and the other woman was Eir the goddess of healing. Lagatha felt fear more than anything run through her at the threat made by theadora and the two goddess behind her. Theadora then closed her eyes and collapsed to the ground the the two goddesses disappeared.  Astrid stepped forward a sword in hand twords theadora she was going to kill her but lagatha stopped her. "Lock her up for now" lagatha commanded and walked away. A few shield maidens helped Astrid carry theadora. They tied her up to a post in a barn. They made sure the ropes were tight on her, they hated Theadora because of the threat she made twords queen lagatha. They also tied up her legs tightly to. Two gards stood outside of the barn.

Theadora pov

I open my eyes my head hurt so bad. I look around "what happened" i whisper trying to remember what happened. (The last thing i remember was aslaug dying) I tried to move only to find out i am tied tightly to a post. Whats going on. I wince and look at my arm where the arrow went through, it was covered in blood. The door opened and a two women came in I did not recognize. "Shes awake" one stated. "What do you want" I demanded. I felt a slap come in contact with my face I gasp in shock and look at the woman who slapped me in shock. "You don't command or question us slave, we say the commands and ask the questions" she groweled at me. Then I felt a knee come in contact with my stomach and hunch over, another knee hits my face. Hit after hit came soon after, my body was covered in cuts and bruises. My dress ripped and torn, my hair a mess. I looked like an animal I bet. "This will teach you slave to ever threaten queen lagatha again" the second woman growled and hit me again. This went on for maybe 30 minutes before I passed out from the pain and blood loss.