Ch17

Published 9/21/18

Theadora pov

As ivar closed the door my fingers ran up to my lips gently toughing them. Our kiss was so intense and full of love. I grew lost in my thoughts about ivar and my self then I rembered what he called me. I blushed bright get and my heart spead up. He called me his future wife. Ivar wanted to marry me, he wanted me to be his wife. Did I want to marry ivar the boneless? I grew a thoughtful look on my face and a smile full of love appeard on my lips. Yes. Yes I did want to marry ivar the boneless. I want to spend the rest of my life with him. I want to have a family with him and be with him every day. I want to wake up in the morning with myself in his arms. I want to see ivar as a father with sons and daughters. I layed down on the bed as i thought about my future with ivar and the family we will have. Ivar the boneless you have stolen my mind and my heart. I giggled to myself and rolled over so I was now on my stomach. I pushed my face into the pillow a smile still on my face. My mind dreaming about my future with ivar. I soon grew bored of just sitting in the room alone just as I stood there was a knock on the door. I walked over and slowly opened the wooden door only to see sigurd there. "OH sigurd, is there something I can help you with" I asked him? "Yes there is" he growled and pushed into my room closing the door behind him. I grew scared of the way sigurd was acting. I started taking steps backwards away from him as he walked towards me. "Why do you love him, I can give you so much more. He not even a real man. He cant give you what you need" he growled at me. I felt my back hit the wall of the room. I was terrified right now of sigurd. "He is a real man and I dont need anything all i need is him, I love ivar and nothing you can do will stop that" my loud mouth spoke out. I was shocked i had said that. His eyes became dark with anger and he pinned my wrist above my head.

"I'm ten times the man ivar is. I can give you a family, protection, love what ever you need, yet you still choose my crippled brother" he stated getting closer to me. "Well then I guess I'm just gonna have to take whats mine then" he gave a sickly smile. Pushing his lips to mine. I froze in shock and fear, trying to fight back. He removed one of his hand holding my wrist now I was pinned by only one hand. He set his now free hand on my waist and started trailing it to the back of the dress. (No please no ) tears were coming from my eyes. And I sobbed. Sigurd drew back, I could tell he was furious with me. "Shut up you whore" he growled again and punched me in the side of the face sending me to the floor blood coming from my nose. I looked up at sigurd in shock and fear. Sigurds eyes suddenly widen and his eyes brightened back to his normal eye color. He took a few steps back in shock almost. While I pushed myself into a corner. My nose was bleeding and the side of my face had a growing bruise, my lips were swollen and my dress was lose and my hair was a mess. Sigurd tried to come near me. But I curled up even more. "I'm sorry thea I didnt mean to. I promise I didnt mean to hurt you, I.,...i.....i love You" he stuttered out. I said nothing. He went to the door and opened it "I'm sorry" he whispered and left.