Ch18

Published 10/29/18

Thea pov

I stayed in that corner frozen in fear and shock I had no idea how much time has passed. The blood from my nose had stopped and dried on my face and some on my clothes. I burried my face into my knees confused. How would I tell ivar he would slaughter sigurd as soon as he found out. What if sigurd told him, there are so many what if that I feel like I'm losing my mind. *caw* my eyes snap to the window and there sitting on the edge of the window was a raven. I froze as it cawed again. I felt a power coming from that raven. I looked away as I heard foot steps. I snapped my eyes towards the opposite side of the room. A tall giant man stood before me covered in black leather and fur. Hair grey as stormy sky's and one eye. Where his right eye should be was nothing but a hallow space full of darkness.

I imedatly knew who this man was. wait he was no man he was a god, he was the king of all gods. He was the all father, he was Odin. I quickly got to one knee to show my respect to him. "All father, it is an honor to meet you" I spoke to him starring at the floor. "Rise child, I don't have much time" I heard his deep voice. I stood up but kept my eyes to the ground. "Lift your eyes child" he commanded. And I did as ordered. I look up and stare at Odin. "You are very special my dear, you have a great purpose to this world that you must complete, stay by the boneless and don't let the snake temp you, if you givin to temptation all you have, all that you will have will be taken my fire" he spoke in a slow deep warning voice. "Odin may I please ask you of one thing"I asked quietly. No answer. "Is my father in Valhalla" I whispered?

"Yes Stoick the Vast drinks in the halls of Valhalla along with your mother right beside him" odins voice fadeds out.(her fathers real name is Stoick) I smile as happy tears come to my eyes. My father is safe and happy with my mother. I hope to one day see them again and find my little brother. (Hiccup I swear I will one day find you little brother) I fell to the ground with a thud from exhaustion. I felt so tired and weak. I heard the door open and a deep in take of breath and a small gasp. I heard shuffling and felt my head being picked up. My eyes met ivars as I gave him a small smile soon wincing at the pain in my face. I froze as I rembered what sigurd did to me. I looked away from ivar quickly trying to get away from him. But he held me still. One of his hands caressed my face. His eyes held danger in them.

"Who did this"