Ch10

Posted 2/26/18

Theadora Pov

I walked back to my room, tired after todays events. I did feel bad for being rude to ivar demanding he leave, this maybe his one chance to go to England with his father, ragnar lothbrok, the viking no one will forget about, (I should apologize to him) I change my direction and head to ivars room. I knock on his door, hearing a faint come in. I open the door and see ivar in his bed. He looks up and his eyes widen. "Thea" he whispers. I smile at him sadly and walk in closing the door behind me. I walk infront of him getting on my knees in front of him holding his hands bringing them up to my face, feeling tears come to my eyes. "Thea what's wrong, why are you crying" Ivar asks taking his hands away from me and cupping my face in his giant hands wiping away my tears. I stare into his blue eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry ivar" I whisper to him. "Why are you sorry" he asked confused and concerned. "I'm sorry for being so rude to you, I should have been more understanding about you wanting to travel and fight along side your father" I told him. "Oh thea" he mumbled with a smile growing on his face. "You have no reason to be sorry, but if you want me to forgive you, you have to do something for me" he smirked. With out a second thought I responded. "What is it, ill do anything" I respond quickly grabbing his hands in mine. "Sleep with me" he said simplely.

I went bright red at that. "Wha-wha-what" I question?! "I want you to sleep next to me tonight" Ivar said with a shrug of his shoulder. I blushed more and nodded, Ivar smiled wider and moved back farther on his bed taking his shirt off, revealing his extremely well built uper body. (Guess crawling around every where has its privileges) and laid down his left arm behind his head, he used his right arm and patted the space next to him for me to lay down. I gulped and slowly stood up and crawled into the spot next to him bringing the animal skin blankets with me covering us both. I felt so warm laying next to ivar, his bed was much more comfortable than mine in my room. I layed facing ivar my face laying on his chest. I felt his arm wrap around me pulling me closer. I wrapped one of my arms around his waist.

I felt so at peace hearing his slow steady heart beat. It was a lullaby to me as I was falling asleep I felt fingers play And run through my hair. Lullying me into a deep sleep. "Goodnight ivar" I whisper before darkness takes over me.

Ivar pov

I was in my room sitting in my bed thinking of theadora she claims my thoughts every minute when my mind is free. When I saw her on the spirit horse she looked so beautiful, like a goddess. She is un like any women I have ever met, she is not scared of me, yet I fear she hates me for leaving with my father. I hope she will understand me and my reasons on going with my father. My head started to hurt from all the thoughts gathering in my head. I put my head in my hands hoping it would help

I heard a knock come from my door. I sigh who could it be at this time. "Come in" I call out. I look up as the door opens and I see the very women who claims my thoughts, Theadora. My eyes widen in shock at seeing her. "Thea" i whisper not believing she is here. A small smile appears on her face but the smile holds saddness, as she walks into the room she closes the door behind her. I sit up her now having my full attention. She walks until she is infront of me, getting on her knees she grabs my hands bringing them up to her face. I felt small dropps of water fall onto my hands, I grow more concerned "Thea what's wrong, why are you crying" I ask taking my hands away from her and cup her face in my hands wiping away her tears. She stare into my eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry ivar" she whisper to me, I grow confused, why was she sorry. "Why are you sorry" i ask confused and concerned? "I'm sorry for being so rude to you, I should have been more understanding about you wanting to travel and fight along side your father" she blurts out. "Oh thea" I mumbled a smile growing on my face and a plan forming in my head. "You have no reason to be sorry, but if you want me to forgive you, you have to do something for me" i smirked seeing what she would say and do. With out a second thought she responded. "What is it, ill do anything" she respond quickly grabbing my hands in hers, I was shocked but quite happy about how eager she was for my forgiveness even though there is nothing to forgive. "Sleep with me" i said simplely.

I watched as She went bright red at that. "Wha-wha-what" she stuttered?! "I want you to sleep next to me tonight" I said with a shrug of my shoulder not seeing a big deal. She blushed more and nodded, I smiled wider and moved back farther on my bed taking off my shirt and laid down my left arm behind my head keep it propped up a bit to watch her, i used my right arm and patted the space next to me for her to lay down. I saw her gulp but she slowly stood up and crawled into the bed and to the spot next to me bringing the animal skin blankets with her covering us both. She layed so she was facing me but her head was laying on my chest. (If this is a dream I hope to never wake up) I wrapped my arm around her pulling her closer to my body. I felt one of her arms wrap around my waist.
I felt her body start to go limp signaling that she was falling asleep, looking at her long beautiful raven hair I could not resit running my fingers and play with her hair. I heard a faint "Goodnight ivar" before her body completely went limp saying she was fast asleep. For the next few minutes I played with her beautiful raven hair until I fell asleep.