Ch7

Posted 2-5-18
Ivar pov

How could I have been so stupid, I tried to bed Margrethe and told my brothers that she was mine, when I had the most beautiful women in the world next to me. We may not have been lovers but I cared for her so much. I punched the floor of my room  in rage. I will make it up to her I must. I went to the blacks Smiths and got to work on a gift. I worked all day till they were perfect for her. I then gave them to Margrethe to give to her.

I crawled to the main hall and took a seat. In my chair watching all the people celebrate and dance. Bjorn greeted his men. I played with my ale in my cup. Not in the mood to eat to do anything. Father stood up "please make room for our entertainment" he said as people made room. I froze as I saw Theadora walk in, wearing a clok. I looked at her face and saw a brusie on her cheek where Sigurd had hit her, I clench my fist  Music started to play and her clok fell off her body reveling her body covered in red fabric.

My eyes scanned her body

My eyes scanned her body. She pulled  the 2 gifts I made for her from behind her back. Men Whistled

She set the candles a blaze

She set the candles a blaze. And started to dance

She was amazing she was mesmerizing, I could not take my eyes off her. The way her body moved in ways I could not imagine. The light of the fire glistened off the sweat on her body. Feelings in me began to grow, I shivered at thoughts of her.  My feelings for Theadora were growing I could not tell what I felt but I had an idea of what the feeling was.

The music came to an end and she posed. The crowd cheered and I clapped. She bowed and put it the fire on her fans, she picked up her clok and put it on and walked out. I watched her making sure men did not bug her.

Theadora POV (warning almost rape scean ahead)

As I  left the main hall I went to my room and changed into slave clothes. Then I went back to the main hall to serve ale. Men would hit my ass and make disgusting remarks but I ignored them. I went to refill my jug but I was grabbed and my mouth was covered. I struggle and try to scream but it is no use. I looked up and saw a man in front of my he had tattoos on his face. I quickly tried to get a look at the man holding me and saw another man with tattoos on his face most of his head was shaved.

"Now now, clam down slave, we are just going to have some fun the man in front of me smirked. Tears were coming down my face as I try to struggle. The man in front of me gabbed my dress and started to pull it up. I cried more and struggled. I felt the man holdin me hold me tighter I winced in pain." Hurry up I want a go at her to brother " the man holding me said. The man in front of me grew irradiated and took out a dagger and cut my side. I cried out even more

(Almost rape scean over)

." OI GET AWAY FROM HER " a voice shouted. We all looked at the voice and saw ubba standing there. His shouting got some attention from inside. People came out of the great hall to see what happened. I looked to the great hall and saw the lothbrok family standing in the door way. I was released and pushed to the ground.
"You should show more respect to her  she is ivars slave" ubba stated with anger clear in his voice. I held my side as it bleed. I sobbed on the ground I never felt so weak since I've been here. I heard shuffling and arms wrapped around me I clinged to the person. "Ill kill them,ILL KILL THEM" the person I now know as Ivar holding me screamed at the men. "Get out of here" bjorn demanded the two men quickly ran off. People left, it was only Ivar and me left. He rocked me back and forth holding me close to him. "Are you alright" a women said. I looked up and saw a beautiful women with blonde hair and blue eyes before me. "Yes I'm alright, thank you--------" I was looking for a name. "Lagertha" she said then left.

"Did they do anything to you" Ivar asked after I calmed down. "Not in that way" I whisper. "Theadora please understand me, Margrethe means nothing to me, I did nothing with her" he told me. "But" I was cut off. "I can't please a woman" he whispered. My eyes widen. "What" I whispered? "I can't please a woman" he said again. "All of my brothers had her and I wanted to, to, I know it was stupid and I'm sorry" he said to me and kissed my forehead. I lifted my head from his chest and looked him in the eyes. I got lost in them they were beautiful, so blue. I quickly looked away. "I should I go get some rest" I whispered and stood up. "Ivar thank you" I whispered and kissed his forehead. Then went to my room.  I filled the bucket with water, it was cold but I did not care. I stripped and got in scrubbing all the blood and touch of those men off my body. I stayed in the water till my hands looked of those of an old women's. I got out and dried off and put on a simple night gown. I went to my door and locked it making sure no one could get in. I went to my bed and lifted up the blanket and layed down, trying to get comfortable even though it was hard to on a bed make of wood and the memories of those men from earlier.