Ch19

Posted 11/21/18

What was I to tell him. If I told him the truth he would surly kill sigurd but if I lied he would hate me forever. I looked away. "I-I-I fell and I-I hit my face on the side of the bed" I stuttered out a lie now looking at the floor. "You lie, you never lie to me. Theadora I command you to tell me who did this to you, I am giving you one chance to tell me or you will be punished" he growled. I grew scared and my mouth moved on its own.

"Sigurd t-tried to f-force himself upon me" tears now rolled down my face as I cried. Ivar brought me closer to him holding me tightly that it almost hurt. I gripped his clothes. "I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry" I cried out in sobs. He quietly shushed me and ran one of his hands through my hair to calm me down. "Has he tried anything like this before" ivar spoke up. I froze a little. Sigurd had tried to kiss me it was the day I had met Agnetha . I looked up to ivars eyes and more tears fell.

"He-he tried to kiss me before.  The day I met Agnetha,  he found me training" I whispered looked down at the ground feeling like I betrayed  ivars trust.  Should I have told him sooner?  I wanted to but he would have tried to kill Sigurd.  They are brothers  and brothers should not kill eachother.  They are of the same blood.  Ivars hold on me tightens and he took a deep breath.  "He is going to pay" he growled out.  Fury seeping from tongue.  I shot up sitting up straight.  "No"! I cried out starring  into his blue eyes.

I then realised my mistake.  I quickly look away from him and down at my hands.  "What" he growled out in Fury. "You can't kill him" I said in a whisper.  "I can't kill him?  You have no right to tell me who I may kill.  You are just a slave! Do you love him?! Is that why you want him alive?!!" Ivar yelled at me.  I grew scared and started  to move away from him.  Well tried, his hold on my arms was starting to hurt.  "Your hurting me" I cried out in pain and fear.  More tears came rushing down my cheeks.

Ivar froze and starred at me in shock.  He pulled his hands away from me.  I took that moment to push my self back.  I soon hit the wall again.  I felt like a cornered animal.  Ivar was the hunter and I was the pray.  I looked at my arms where ivars hold on me was and saw bruising starting to appear. 2 red hand prints.  I looked up to ivar,  he was starring at his hands,  he was frozen in place not making a move.  He slowly  looked  up at me then slowly crawled  to the door leaving me alone. I ducked my head into my knees.  What was I going to do?