Ch9

Posted 2-19-18
Sigurd pov (bet you did not see that coming)

I was heading to the training area to get my mind off of everything, how ivar was going with father and how mother loved him more than me. (He always gets everything, but I wonder how Theadora is doing after what Ivar tried to do with Margrethe, Theadora is so beautiful) as I headed to the training area I could hear a sword coming in contact with a hard object it sounded like a tree. As I entered the opening I saw Theadora attacking a tree with a sword, the tree was pretty beat up chunks of wood no longer attached to it but lye on ground. I walked up to her and set a hand on her shoulder

She jumped and pointed her sword at me. I smirked and had my hands in the air in a surrender type of way. She sighed and put down the sword I almost lost my smirk when I saw a bruise on her cheek where I had hit her not long ago. "yes master Sigurd" she asked in a questioning voice? "Please just Sigurd when it is only me around" i said my hands down to my sides. Her blue eyes held confusion and her eye brow rose. "Um alright Sigurd what can I help you with" she question? "I just came to see how you are doing after last night and with ivar"  I said shrugging my shoulders. "Im fine"she said looking down. (I knew she was lying, she cared for my crippled brother and I hated it) "Oh really now, from that poor tree you killed i think you are lying" i laughed out and came closer to her, she backed up her back hitting the tree. I stood in front of her now. I brought my hand to her cheek she closed her eyes thinking I would hit her but instead I cupped her face and  brushed  my thumb over her bruised cheek.

She opened her eyes and looked up into mine eyes. "You are so beautiful" I could not help but whisper out to her, my thumb ran over her split lip. She did not say a thing. (Shes not fighting me, this is good) she gulped and look away. (No she wont look away from me) i turned her head to look at me. "Do not look away" I whispered to her my eyes locked on her pink plump lips. "Wha" I cut her off with a shush. "Just let me do this, I will not keep losing to my cripple of a brother, I will not alow him this time to take what I want" i growled out and leaned down to kiss her (soon she will be mine, I will never share her). I was taken back when she pushed me away before our lips could touch. I was angry and shocked, why on earth would she do that. She then ran off into the woods

I glared and kicked the ground. I picked up the sword she was using and started to train trying to get my mind off what just happened.

Ivar pov

I tried to stop Theadora from leaving but it was no use she was already gone. She does not understand how important this is to me. Me Ivar the boneless fighting in England along side my father Ragnar lothbrok. She would eventually understand I hope.

Theadora pov

I had bonded with the horse it was a male. I had named him Agnetha which ment Sacred and chaste. I thought it fit him. "Will you let me ride you" I questioned him. He let out a snort. "Ill take that as a yes" I smiled and stood up. I walked to his side and stood on a small rock that came out of the ground. I ran my hand on his back and slowly pulled my self on to his back he did not move. I swong my leg over his side and held onto his main. I slowly sat up and smiled its been so long since I have been on a horse. "Lets go bud nice and easy ok" I patted his neck and I lightly tapped his side and then we were off. Everything was a blur around us I cheered loudly at the speed. I had no idea where we were going but I did not care. He slowed down to a trot. We came to a stop on top off a cliff I looked down I could see vast amounts of land so beautiful and green. I could see kattegate. It was beautiful. I landed down and hugged Agnetha around his neck as a thank you.  The sun was starting to set I better get back to serve dinner.  Agnetha and I rode down to kattegate he slowed to a trot as we entered the village people froze and watched  Agnetha and me. (Why are they staring) I rode to the front of the main hall. Aslaug, ragnar, ubba, Sigurd and Ivar came out. All their eyes widen in shock. I got down and patted Agnetha and smiled at him. "Theadora do you know what you have" Ragnar question as he slowly came up to me. I furrow my eyes. " a horse I named Agnetha" I said confused. "No my dear he is much more, he is the spirit horse who was said to have been blessed by the Gods, many have tried to tame him all have ended in failure, how did you tame him" Ragnar asked me? My eyes widen. "Well I was sitting at a pond far in the hills and I saw him, I slowly went to him and sat near him wanting to gain his trust which I did" I said and smiled at Agnetha. He huffed and rubbed his snout against me. I laugh and patted him. "You are a very lucky girl Theadora, once you have made a bond with him he will always be faith to you, he will only have one rider" Ragnar said and walked back inside. I looked to Sigurd and Ivar then looked away. I led Agnetha to the beach and let him go, if I need him I will call for him. I patted him good night and he ran off.