Readers Meet My Pet Mice!!!

This is not a chapter but since some of you wanted to see...

As promised, here are my little angels!!

Here are Ymir and Christa! They're a few weeks old and really tiny

Here are Ymir and Christa! They're a few weeks old and really tiny. They like to cuddle with each other and usually I find them sleeping side by side. They're practically identical but I'm learning to tell them apart sjsjskajdj,,, Ymir is shyer than Christa- she's the one hiding below ; wwww they're so precious! If you guys are interested I'll be happy to update you all on their growth! After all, they're only babies :)

 They're practically identical but I'm learning to tell them apart sjsjskajdj,,, Ymir is shyer than Christa- she's the one hiding below ; wwww they're so precious! If you guys are interested I'll be happy to update you all on their growth! After a...

This is Yurio! He's much older than Ymir and Christa and has sadly developed severe symptoms of mycoplasma (a sickness all mice are born with) way earlier than he should have. A week ago he was bleeding from the ears and nose and couldn't walk due to a broken leg, but I'm happy to inform you that I managed to patch him back up :) I want to be a doctor when I'm older so this was good practice ;w; hes much better now, playing and eating and drinking all back to normal! I'm very proud of his progress!

Ymir and Christa are a few weeks old whereas Yurio is about a year old. My boy is so big now ;-;

If you're considering having a small animal as a pet, why not try mice? Hamsters are mainstream pets but the care mice require is almost identical to that of hamsters. Mice are adorable, intelligent creatures who are more than happy to spend time chilling on your palm as you binge Brooklyn Nine Nine together 🌸🌸🌸 or maybe that's just me HAHAHAH