CHAPTER 4: A disconcerting encounter

I hear a noise in the bushes, just behind him, Koromon imagine they were his friends, but it was not like that, he approached stealthily and could see a human walking through the forest.

Koromon: A human? He's an adult. -He said confused when he saw an adult woman walking through the forest.

Then he saw that this woman leaned towards the ground and it seemed that she was planting something on the ground, she saw that it was shaped like a small black seed.

Then he got up and took out a digivice and a telephone.

Koromon: What? But...

- It's already complete-He said in the call - I'll be on the way to return it tonight. I want to know if they tried not to say anything or if we still have the location

Koromon: Who is this woman? I must tell others

- Do not worry, we were able to cover our trail with what happened with the Chosen Child three years ago, we will take care of the rest if they discover something of us

Koromon: What ...? What ...? - He said very scared, really terrified to see and hear that he knew about the Chosen Children and that he had the digivice-Is ... that ... Why ...? What happens? Why that strange woman ...? Do not! Forget that! -He said annoyed as he shook his head

He did not think things, to hear that, I knew, I knew that this strange woman has to do with what happened with Taichi, there was no doubt that that is what he is referring to.

The woman walked away leaving behind what she had planted under the ground, Koromon could have followed her, but she knew that she did not have much strength to stop her, she decided to go find her friends and tell them everything she just saw and heard.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

He arrived the next day, as if nothing, they forgot the matter that this boy Kai looked like Taichi, but there were other boys who came and bothered him saying that if he was him, that only made Kai's temper worse, he was now known only for getting angry easily.

Of little, the group of Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koushiro and the others, knew of that new boy who looked like Taichi, but always there were doubts, for that reason better they left it of side.

Classes ended and everyone was heading home.

Mimi was already on her way home, but a girl stopped her behind her.

- Mimi, wait

Mimi: What? -I said without much importance

- I'm sorry if I ask you this, I should have given these papers to that new kid from third Yamada, but I'm in a hurry to leave. Can you give them to you?

Mimi: What?

- Thanks, I owe you one-He said while running

Mimi: Wait ...! I do not want to see it, -she said, very worried.

She had no choice and quickly looked for Kai to deliver those registration papers for the clubs, somehow she felt scared since it was the first time she would talk to him.