CHAPTER 22: An investigation and a clue

Dr. Anzu only left at the entrance door.

Kai felt a great fury and fear when his mother simply left things and went as if nothing with Nanomon and Mephistomon, he knew that he was there to scare him and to know that he will not stop until he can capture him and take him away.

Kai: Damn, -he said annoyed as he fell to his knees as if he could no longer feel his legs.

Hikari: Are you okay? -I said worried

Kai: No

Tailmon: I should have defeated Mephistomon, we would not have to worry about him, -she said angrily.

Hikari: Do not worry, Tailmon, -she said worried as she held Tailmon in her arms.- And neither did you, she left.

Kai: Yes, he left. Why?

Hikari: That ... -Said worried

Yamato: Gabumon! -He said anxiously as he looked for him under the huge amount of books and when he managed to remove most of them, he saw Tsunomon unconscious.- I'm really sorry Tsunomon, -he said, taking him in his arms.

Hikari: Yamato-san ... -He said distressed by the

Yamato: It's my fault, I should not have let that stupid journal affect me. You were right Hikari, we should not continue reading

Kai: It seems that she was quite happy that your partner was evolving like this

Yamato: I think he did not just want Taichi because he looked like you. He said something depressed

Kai: Is that why they did not want to fight? Did not they want their digimon to evolve in the wrong way?

Hikari: Do you know about that? - He said confused

Kai: Mastemon told me at some point

Yamato: I guess it's not a surprise. The same thing happened to Taichi with Agumon, he had the wrong feelings, that can happen with everyone else. And it's clear that your mother wants that to happen, -he said annoyed, still watching Tsunomon.

Kai: Great, he wants to put the digimon against him. Not only wants to destroy the Digital World-He said annoying

They decided to get away from that place. They went to the garden and found Mastemon and Moosemon, both were wounded, but Moosemon was more hurting.

Kai: Are you okay?

Mastemon: We're fine-He said while helping Moosemon

Moosemon: Lilithmon and Nanomon just left

Hikari: Do you know where everyone else was?

Moosemon: Yes, they are not far away, but it is likely that they will find out that we are there

Kai: That does not matter, both need to rest and we can not stay here

When they started to go where everyone else was, you could see the sunlight illuminating everything, and at the beginning of the day they began to move forward.

Moosemon and Mastemon did not mind resting because of the wounds on their bodies, they just wanted to protect the kids. Yamato walked very silently, he did not stop worrying about Tsunomon who was still unconscious, and as they walked, none said anything, not until after a few hours.