CHAPTER 28: The Message of Taichi Part. 2

The night was over, strong rays of sunlight through the only window in the room.

After having spent so many hours locked up, Mepshitomon followed the orders of the doctor and went to tell Nanomon about what happened, as it was a very large digimon, did not enter the house, so I wait for Nanomon to go for Kai.

He went to the room and entered in one fell swoop, scaring Kai.

Quickly, he hid the diary behind his back before Nanomon saw him.

Nanomon: Wow, you were not asleep

Kai: What ...? What do you want? -He said something scared, but annoyed

Nanomon: Your mom asked me to take you to the Digital World

Kai: What have you ...? Why?

Nanomon: We have a new friend and he wants us to see him now while he remains calm. -He said as he approached him and held his arm, but immediately, he felt a huge panic and he got up suddenly and away from him. nervous What's wrong with you? -He said gracefully

Kai: What did they do? - He said with an expression of fear

Nanomon: We did many things, he specified-He said with the same tone of grace

Kai: Tell me what the hell this means. -He said annoyed as he showed him the loose sheets of the diary and when Nanomon saw them, his mood disappeared.

Nanomon: Did they find him in the laboratory? - He said very seriously

Kai: They are liars-He said still scared while shaking-Why does Demon say his son Kai died? !!! - He shouted with a strong anger and panic as he threw the diary to the ground and all the leaves flew out everywhere-an illness? 10 years ago? Why does he say that? !!

Nanomon: Because that's the way it was-He said placing his hands behind his back, even very serious-Kai, his only and beloved son, died when he was 8 years old with a heart disease

Kai: What ...? Only? So ... My sisters ... -He said very scared and confused- What am I? -He said while his whole body trembled, but Nanomon said nothing. In that instant, Kai could only think of one thing -It can not be that I ...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"The only thing they told me was that I had an accident, but every time I try to remember, the headache is unbearable, falling off that bridge, listening to the cries of my friends, it's my last memory. since it is impossible for someone to find it, but this would help me in a reminder, it is all I have to do, remember this, telling myself that my name is Taichi and not Kai. "

They all dropped to the ground, really amazed, confused, afraid, that Taichi's message said that it really was Kai, his eyes went blank knowing the truth.

Agumon: Is ... is Taichi?

Gabumon: Is he alive?

Mimi: Lie ... Lie ... - He said without believing as he fell to his knees

Daisuke: N ... no ... That can not be ...

Yamato: It really is ... It really is the ... -He said scared, although Yamato had his suspicions, knowing that they were true, he felt a strong pain in his whole body at the thought of it.