CHAPTER 29: The final decision

Everyone evolved when they realized that confrontation was time. They heard several sirens of policemen approaching, they did not say if it was near or far, but the sound was getting closer and closer, they knew that if they were found, they would be taken away, the only reason they thought, for which the police were there, it was because of the enormous rumblings that caused the fights, after all, someone could call them for being a public place.

They did not hesitate a second longer in wanting to stop the doctor and destroy the sphere from between their hands that claimed to be MoonMillenniummon before she captured Kai again, now that they knew he was Taichi, they should help him more than ever by what He did it, but he did not care to know anything about that, he just felt frustrated and angry at everyone.

When the digimon evolved, they knew they should hurry and snatch that sphere from the doctor, but Lilithmon, Mephistomon and Nanomon tried not to get close.

When they were about to reach it, the doctor's servants made them go back, did not allow them to approach him.

With the attacks, a huge fight was provoked. That caused that Lilithmon, Mephistomon and Nanomon, did not have opportunity to approach Kai and to take it to him.

Lilithmon: Stop bothering! - Shouted angry while attacking with his claws

Angewomon: Get away from here! - Scream annoyed as he threw his arrows

In that, Mephistomon launched several attacks against the boys, but the digimons managed to stop them, Mephistomon went straight to Lillymon and with his claws, he threw it to the sky with force.

Mimi: Lillymon!

Lillymon: What ...? - He said as he turned his gaze to something that caught his attention -Mimi, the other humans are over the bridge! - Cry from the sky

Mimi: What?

Joe: We're making a lot of noise, we have to get out of here fast

Yamato: Not without stopping it

Gennai: You have to get them out of here. -He said annoyed Daisuke and the others.

Daisuke: No, we can help you

Veemon: Yes, we must stop those digimon at once

Darcmon: Gennai is right, if those humans see them, they will not be able to do anything. -He said as he began to spin around with his cane and a light began to come off.

Kai: What ...? Dracmon? -He said surprised to see her the moment he saw the light flashing from his cane

Mastemon: We'll get you out of here-He said standing right behind him

Kai: No! What the hell is she doing here ?! - Annoyed scream

Moosemon: Do you really know her?

Kai: That liar was hiding things from me and surely told them what she did not tell me right? - He said annoyed between teeth - If he had told me everything I would not have felt like that

Moosemon: Just get out of here. Mastemon, get them away, take your sisters with him

Agumon: No! - Scream worried standing next to Kai-can not get away from us! He is Taichi!