CHAPTER 7: A predicament

From the first hours of the day, Daisuke and Ken went to the Digital World to find out if there was anything strange, or something that changed since they last were, after all, after what Koromon said, all his digimons friends and they two, they tried to find something bad that is happening to the Digital World.

Daisuke and Ken did not want to worry their friends, they did not want it, they thought that if it was something small, they could only handle it, and to know that this mysterious woman has something to do with Taichi, they did not want to sadden everyone saying that someone provoked their death and they had to do with the Digital World.

They were already quite concerned about Mimi's behavior and Hikari's departure, they did not want to think that they could behave even worse.

Ken: I know we said we would keep it a secret ...

Daisuke: Yes

Ken: But missing school does not make us look suspicious?

Daisuke: One day does not make a difference

Veemon: For Daisuke there is no difference

Daisuke: What do you mean, Veemon?

Ken: At least you know where else to look? We have reviewed all the areas where Koromon saw that woman

Daisuke: I'm giving my effort, do not bother me, okay?

Wormmon: He has no idea where we are looking-He said frustrated

Veemon: At least he's optimistic

They heard a noise from the forest, as if someone was running, the four heard it, it became louder, they were like a horse trotting and when they came to see from among the bushes, a digimon step leaped over them and was placed behind.

Daisuke: What ?!

Wormmon: It's Unimon

Unimon accumulated energy inside his mouth and threw a strong power, fell just between them, separating them, but managing to avoid being beaten.

Daisuke: Why are you attacking us ?!

Ken: I do not think he does it on purpose

At that moment, another digimon appeared in the same way, jumping on them, but it was placed in such a way that it seemed to defend them.

Veemon: Another digimon?

- Stay away from this place, it's not safe-Said the annoying digimon without taking his eyes off Unimon

Ken: What? Who you are?

- Listen to me, it's not safe to be in this area - He said as he quickly threw a blizzard with his horns at Unimon and threw him away between the trees

Wormmon: Why do you say it's not safe?

- This area of ​​the Digital World was contaminated, I just make sure no one is here. If they stay, they will be wrapped up in a terrible predicament

Daisuke: Preaching? What do you know?

At that moment, Unimon spread its wings and attacked from the sky towards where they were, the mysterious digimon managed to get Daisuke and Ken out of there, leaving them at a point farther from where they were and ran.