Classmate

A few minutes passed and the classroom began filling up.

There were only two other omegas in his class and they were both girls. The male alphas gathered around them, trying to impress them. By flexing their muscles and whatnot. Jimin was a bit jealous, he also wanted alphas to crowd around him and think he was adorable. He wanted a strong male alpha that would protect him.

Jimin didn't notice that all the female alphas were prettying themselves up, awaiting to approach him.

But one person beat them to the punch. And that person was a male alpha. He didn't go to the female omegas, he went to Jimin.

"Hi! I'm Taehyung!!" The tall, lean alpha greeted Jimin with a boxy grin.

Jimin was a bit shocked but nevertheless, he blushed. Taehyung was very attractive and had a nice scent. Even though the whole classroom was fully of scents, Taehyung's was the most prominent. It was like a pine forest mixed with sweet honey.

"I'm Jimin." He introduced himself with a shy smile. Jimin's own scent unintentionally gushed out due to being happy. Taehyung's heart melted at the sight. His nose tingled as well. Jimin had a fruity scent mixed with vanilla, Taehyung felt as if he could breath it in all day.

The students were allowed to sit anywhere they wanted so Taehyung took the seat next to Jimin and connected their desks. The two chatted about hobbies and dramas they liked and found out they had a lot in common.

Much to Jimin's distress, the teacher came in and began the lesson. Jimin wasn't paying attention, Taehyung wasn't either.

Taehyung grabbed Jimin's small hand and intertwined their fingers. Jimin snapped out of his daydreaming and blushed at seeing his hand in Taehyung's.

Jimin looked at Taehyung but he was now pretending to listen to whatever the teacher said. Jimin smiled and held Taehyung's hand for the rest of the period.

After the bell rang, Taehyung lead Jimin outside, never letting go of his hand.

Jimin's back was to a wall and in front of him was Taehyung.

"Can I scent you?" Taehyung asked while scratching the back of his head.

Jimin remembered that term. In dramas, the alpha rubs his scent all over the omega. Alphas do it so other alphas stay away from the omega. Supposedly, it's a euphoric experience for the omega.

"Y-yes! Please!!" Jimin nodded in anticipation.

Taehyung quickly got to work. He brought his nose down to Jimin's neck and started rubbing. He traced his nose around Jimin's jaw, in the crook of his neck, his Adam's apple.

Jimin loved every second. He shamelessly let out little mewls and moans. Taehyung was glad he was pleasing Jimin and let out deep groans. Taehyung's honey scent intermingled into Jimin's fruity scent.

It started quickly and it ended just as quickly. Jimin whimpered at the loss of Taehyung's warmth. Taehyung felt bad and quickly gave him a kiss.

"Don't worry baby, we can do more during lunch time. Be a good boy and wait okay?"

Jimin nodded his head feeling flustered. He looked at Taehyung through hooded eyelids.

(JIMINxBTS) The Alpha/Omega School {COMPLETED}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara