Sweetheart

ENDING 2 - Namjoon

"I choose Namjoon hyung."

The alphas nodded their heads in understandment and left the alley.
Jimin and Namjoon were the only two left.

Namjoon slowly walked up to the smaller in disbelief. Jimin looked up at the taller, waiting for him to say something.

Namjoon dived down and hugged the smaller.
"You've made me the happiest man on earth just now." He finally managed to say. Little tears filled the corner of his eyes. Jimin stood up on his tippy-toes and wrapped his arms around Namjoon.

—-

When Jimin thought about who he should choose, the first person that came to his mind was Namjoon.

Namjoon-hyung has done nothing but shower me with kindness. He's patient and I even learn a lot from him.

I remember the day I first came to this school...
He was so tall and handsome. I've never known someone so mature. Even though he's intelligent, he's also incredibly adorable at times. Like how he has a massive figure collection, or how his bedroom is full of plushies of Ryan the bear.
Also, when we went to the beach and he went off to catch crabs. Occasionally, he talks in third person, and he gets embarrassed easily, and has tendencies to dance along or move his body to whatever music is playing. And his D I M P L E S.

Jimin hugged his pillow close to his chest and let out a little squeal.

But really, he amazes me. He once spoke fluent English with a foreigner. He  l i t e r a l l y  taught himself English! Learning a language with a whole different alphabet is super difficult!

Jimin refocused himself by taking a deep breath.

Namjoon hyung sees the world differently... or maybe he has more experiences about life that caused him to think that way in the first place. He's really philosophical and understands human nature even though it's all gibberish to me.

Jimin thought about the group.

Namjoon hyung is like our leader. He naturally takes control and when we fight, he settles arguments. He comforts us and listens to everyone's side of the story without having some sort of bias in the disagreement.

Jimin narrowed his eyes.

Although he's super independent and dependable, Namjoon hyung is surprisingly sensitive.

Jimin remembered that day.

—-

Three alphas spoke arrogantly, "Namjoon doesn't to anything but study!"
"What a nerd."
"No omega will ever love him."

Namjoon was close by, sitting and reading, they spoke loudly on purpose.
Namjoon got up, smiled at the three and walked away.

"What was that? Gross." One of the three remarked.

Jimin saw the whole thing. The small omega walked up to the alphas infuriated, "do you have to be so rude? Namjoon hyung is a wonderful person! If anything, omegas won't like jerks like you who put down other alphas!" Jimin ran off to find Namjoon.

He saw the alpha sitting all alone in an empty classroom.
"Hyung?" Jimin softly spoke as he approached the alpha.
Namjoon took a second, then turned around smiling, "What is it Chim?"

Jimin frowned upon Namjoon's facade, "I saw what happened hyung. Are you okay?"
Namjoon's smile didn't falter as he looked off the the side, "let them say what they want about me. It's better than them picking on someone else."
"But what about you hyung!? It still bothers you." Namjoon looked speechless, as if Jimin had hit the bullseye.

(JIMINxBTS) The Alpha/Omega School {COMPLETED}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें