Day 3: Gift

Jimin woke up held in Hoseok arms. He groggily turned to check the time. On the side table he saw the opened packet of pills.

"Maybe I shouldn't have taken them?" He wondered. "But even so, the hyungs have a say in it too since they'd be the potential fathers..."

The red haired alpha opened his tired eyes and saw Jimin sadly looking at the table.

"Morning Jiminie."
Hoseok spoke softly and pressed his fingers onto the hickey he gave Jimin the night before. The gesture always calmed the smaller.

He swiftly kissed the smaller's jaw then cheek. Jimin already felt better.

He smiled at Hoseok and his cheeks reddened.
"Morning hyung."
His stomach rumbled and his face got even redder.

"Wanna go get breakfast?" Hoseok grinned. The alpha got up and out of bed. The omega stared at the taller, he then outstretched out his hands.
"Can you carry me Hobi-hyung? My legs hurt from last night." Jimin pouted. Hoseok chuckled at the smaller's adorableness and scooped him up into his arms.

He took a few steps with the omega in his arms then did a spin. Jimin giggled, Hoseok always cheered him up.

They entered the kitchen to see Seokjin preparing breakfast.
"Oh, good morning." He greeted the two with a smile.

Hoseok let Jimin down and the two went to give their hyung a hug.

"Morning~" Jimin sang.

Hoseok placed his head on Seokjin's shoulder and looked over. "Hyung, are you making those bagel bites I love?"
Seokjin chuckled, "yup, just for Hobi."
Hoseok placed his hands on Seokjin's butt, "thanks! I love you hyung!!"
"Hey! Hands off the buns!"

Jimin laugh led at his hyungs' extra-ness.
"Oh, Jimin." Seokjin turned his head to look over his shoulder. "Could you go wake up Taehyung and Jungkook? I tried for 15 minutes this morning but they wouldn't budge at all!"
"Okay Jinnie hyung!" Jimin happily complied.

—-

Jimin slowly opened the door to the bedroom and peeked inside. He saw Taehyung and Jungkook sleeping together.... in his bed.

The omega walked beside Taehyung. He was hugging a pillow and deeply inhaling Jimin's faint scent.

"Poor Taetae must have been sad." Jimin thought.
"Taetae, wake up." He softly spoke and gave his cheek a little poke.

Taehyung was always stubborn with waking up, but whenever Jimin was around he managed to awake quicker.

"Is that an angel in front of me?" Taehyung tiredly stared at the  standing omega.

Jimin laughed, "no, I'm a fairy."

Taehyung smiled at the remark then grabbed Jimin's arm. He pouted, "Give me a kiss baby, I was so lonely last night."
"No kisses until you get out of bed!"

Taehyung instantly sprung up.

And so did Jungkook because he was eavesdropping.

—-

After breakfast, Seokjin told everyone to sit in the car.

"I wonder where we're going." Jimin bounced up and down his seat.

Jungkook slung an arm over his hyung's shoulder.
"I'll give you a hint. It starts with 'a' and ends with 'k'."
Jimin blankly stared at the younger.

"Aardvark."

Jungkook snorted.
"Hyung you're too cute!" The young alpha couldn't stop laughing.
"Hey! I just said the first thing that came to mind!" The omega felt embarrassed.