Selfish

It's been a week and Jimin was getting showered with constant affection and praise.

If he's learned anything it's that:

1. Namjoon, Hoseok, and Taehyung tended to find Jimin before, after or in between classes. Longing to touch him. Kiss him behind the school, in corners where people wouldn't see them, compete over whose scent would last the longest on him.
2. Yoongi was either a ball of pure fluff or a savage and there was no in between. Yoongi would always throw Jimin off. They could be casually listening to music and the next moment their lips would be connected.
3. Seokjin is the sweetest hyung ever. They exchanged their favourite movies and dramas and watched them together. His hyung also told the funniest jokes, all the other alphas didn't seem to like them, but Jimin did.
4. Kookie is a sweetheart. He took Jimin on several dates, usually to an arcade or a restaurant but nevertheless, a gentleman. Too bad he couldn't get past 2nd base. Jimin once caught a glimpse of his abs and couldn't stop fantasizing ever since.

Jimin looked into the mirror as he combed his hair. He looked at his neck, 3 hickeys decorated his skin. One from Hoseok, one from Namjoon, and the biggest from Taehyung. Jimin wore them proudly. He was too young to get a mating mark, so these sufficed.

Jimin quickly ate breakfast and rushed to school, eager to see his alphas.

—-

It was another casual morning, Jimin walked to school on his usual route. He looked around, there were a lot more couples than the previous week.

A majority of the omegas hugged their alpha's arm as they walked to school together.

Jimin pouted. He also wanted to hug one of his alphas and be all lovey-dovey as they walked to the school building together.

His feet stopped. He waited in place until someone would come. Maybe he shouldn't have left home early?

Much to his delight, Seokjin approached and greeted him.

"Hey Jimin." Seokjin bent down and placed a quick peck on Jimin's lips.

"Hyung!" Jimin smiled. He wrapped his arms around Seokjin's and snuggled into his side.

Seokjin smiled and quickly scented Jimin. He rubbed his nose over Jimin's scent glands. His plump lips brushed over Jimin's sensitive skin. Jimin shivered in delight. He let out a purr.

"Come follow hyung for a moment."
Seokjin said leading Jimin somewhere.

—-

Jimin's opinion of Seokjin changed.

—-

Jimin wobbled to his first period class, attempting to walk normally. When he reached his destination, he saw Taehyung talking with Jungkook. The two of them were seated, Jungkook sat in Jimin's desk.

Jimin approached the two.
"What are you doing here Kookie?"

Jungkook opened his mouth, Taehyung cut him off by springing out of his chair.
"Morning Jiminie!" Taehyung hugged Jimin. His face soured upon smelling Seokjin's scent on the omega but then softened when he saw that Jimin didn't even try to cover up his hicky.

"Listen to this Jiminie..." Taehyung dramatically whined. "Kookie is now in our class."

Jimin looked from Taehyung to Jungkook.

Jungkook nodded,
"I switched my courses..." he scratched the back of his head and his doe-eyes looked up. "because I wanted to spend more time with you hyung."

An arrow shot through Jimin's heart. Jungkook was too cute.

Taehyung's sighed, "First period is the only course I have with my beloved Jimin." His eyes darted towards Jungkook, "And now there's a big baby in the way."