Hyungs

"Hey kid." A voice called out.

It was Yoongi.

Jimin didn't move or respond so Yoongi walked over to face Jimin.

And he was crying.

"Jimin?" Yoongi said suddenly filled with concern.

"Sorry hyung, I just-" He sniffed.

Yoongi looked around.
"C'mon, the music room is right around the corner, lets go talk there."

Jimin nodded his head. Yoongi took his hand and led him to the room.

—-

Jimin was fidgeting in his spot, he seemed very restless.

Yoongi sighed and sat closer to Jimin. Yoongi then grabbed the back of Jimin's neck and brought his nose to the front of Jimin's neck.

Yoongi scented Jimin. He rubbed his nose over Jimin's scent glands, ridding Taehyung's scent.

Jimin once again moaned, only louder than the time with Taehyung.

Yoongi backed up a bit, "calmer now?"

Jimin nodded. "Thank you hyung."

"I really just did it because I don't want you to smell like another alpha." Yoongi mentally admitted out of jealousy.

Once Jimin settled down Yoongi qestioned him, "so what's wrong?"

Jimin took a few moments to gather the right words to explain.

"Durning first period I met an alpha. His name was Taehyung. We talked and found out we shared a lot of interests. After class he scented me and we... kissed for a while."

Yoongi looked pissed off but didn't say anything so Jimin continued.

"Then during second period I met another alpha, his name is Jungkook. He was friends with Taehyung and realized I smelled like him. He's a really nice and funny person! But just a few moments earlier when we were walking down the hall together, he suddenly kissed me! The worst part is, I enjoyed it! But I already have Taehyung!!"

"Jimin... are you?" Yoongi began, Jimin looked towards him. "Are you the type that falls in love easily?"

Jimin shyly laughed.

"That's not something to be proud of." Yoongi retorted.

Jimin stopped laughing and had a look of distress take over his face.

"Ah, but really, what should I do? I already like them both..."

Yoongi let out a deep sigh and rubbed the back of his head,

"Just because they kissed you doesn't mean you have to instantly like them back. You should choose the right alpha that makes you the happiest."

"Yeah you're right." Jimin agreed. He felt a bit better, "Yoongi really is like a big brother, one that gives good advice." Jimin thought.

"That being said, I won't lose to them either." Yoongi spoke, Jimin looked at him confused.

"What? What do you mean by that?"
"I mean this."

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's waist and pulled him closer. Their chests touched as Yoongi stared into Jimin's eyes.

"Yoongi hyung..." Jimin couldn't look away.

"Call me 'oppa'." Yoongi said before kissing Jimin.

Jimin retracted his previous statement, Yoongi wasn't like a big brother at all.

Yoongi bit and licked Jimin's lips, making them red and swollen.

"Mmn.. oppa." Jimin breathed in between kisses.

Yoongi's hands moved from Jimin's waist to the bottom of his shirt. He placed his hands underneath Jimin's shirt and moved them up along his stomach and chest.

Yoongi rubbed his fingers around Jimin's nipples, even giving them a pinch.

Jimin moaned, but Yoongi swallowed it up by kissing him.

The pleasure was overbearing to Jimin.

Just then the door opened and Yoongi quickly separated from Jimin.

In came three other alphas.

"See? I told you he'd be here!" A red haired alpha exclaimed.

"He's always here." A really tall alpha chuckled.

"Hey Yoongi- oh you're with an omega?" A kind looking alpha with broad shoulders asked.

"Ugh..." Yoongi groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. "Jimin, these are my friends, red hair is Hoseok, tall dude is Namjoon, shoulder man here is Seokjin."

"Rude." Seokjin stated.

"Oh... hello! I'm Park Jimin." Jimin smiled.

Jimin's hair was messy, lips puffy and swollen and eyes hooded. His sweet scent was gushing out.

The other three held back their drool.

"Yoongi, what did you do to the poor fella?" Namjoon questioned.

"Nothing!" Yoongi said defensively.

"Hello little omega~" Seokjin said as he blew a hand kiss towards Jimin.

Jimin blushed and nodded.

Hoseok rushed over to Jimin's side and gave him a hug.

"Aww!! You're so cute Jimin!!! I guess all omegas are cute but you're especially adorable!!" Hoseok squealed as he started peppering Jimin with little kisses over Jimin's cheek and neck.

"Eeep!" Jimin shrieked at Hoseok's sudden affection.

"Hobi stop it," Namjoon grabbed Jimin and pulled him into his chest. "You're scaring the poor guy."

Jimin's face reddened in Namjoon's embrace. His chest was sturdy and his arms were strong. He was warm and smelled like a beach mixed with cocoa.

"Ehh? What are you talking about Joonie? Jimin liked it! Right Jiminie~" Hoseok sang.

Jimin was about to say yes but then was cut off by Seokjin.

"We should head to the cafeteria, Taehyung and Jungkook are waiting for us."

Jimin looked at Yoongi, shocked, "Yoongi hyung you know them!?"

"I do but I act like I don't know them most of the time." Yoongi looked away.

Jimin's face was laced with worry, "this is not gonna end well..."

Author note-

These first few chapters are utter chaos. Well, I'm expecting the next few to be worse.

Peace~~~