Alphas

The sun was setting. They met at an alley, people never used the area much so it became their meeting spot.

They all arrived.

Namjoon took a deep breath, "Chim... are you choosing one of us right now?" He asked.

Jimin looked at the expectant men. He nodded and then spoke,
"You're right. I have already made up my mind."

Jimin turned to the side and gazed down at the tiled flooring. He then clenched his fist and looked at the six with a newfound determination.

"I choose...

—-
SPECIAL ENDING
—-

...none of you."

Each of the six had furrowed eyebrows and confused expressions.

Jimin continued, "I can't choose any of you because I love you all. I don't want to choose one over the other and end up hurting the rest. It wouldn't be fair to you guys."

The omega kept his eyes downcast. He knew rejecting them would probably hurt himself the most but he had to be honest with them.

Jimin looked up again, to see their faces.

They were all smiling.

"What?" Jimin glanced between the men. This was unexpected.

"Y'know Jiminie, we all agreed that if you chose one of us there'd be no hard feelings." Hoseok started.

"But," Seokjin interjected, "we also agreed that if you wanted to be with all of us, then we would accommodate."

"Wha?" Jimin looked at them unsure of what do say.

"In other words!" Taehyung slung an arm over the smaller's shoulder, "let's stay together! All 7 of us!"

Jimin stared at Taehyung's boxy smile then looked back to the array of smiling alphas.

"You guys are really okay with something like that? For someone like me?" The omega was flabbergasted.

Yoongi nodded, "We realized that we're all comfortable with each other... Tolerable enough to live together."

Jimin gave a small smile at Yoongi's choice of words.

Namjoon raised his hand and spoke, "I verified with the law. Since there's such a decline in omegas, they're allowed to be in a polygamy relationship to several alphas as long as they are all consented and can afford to let the omega live in comfort."

Jimin's smile grew, he started by kissing Taehyung, who's arm was still slung around his shoulder, on the cheek.

The omega then went around, kissing every alpha on the cheek.

Jungkook was last in line. The taller leaned down to kiss the smaller on the lips. Then proceeding to pick him up into a hug.

The two laughed, the other five got around and joined the laughter as well.

—-

"Jimin dearie," His mother started, "isn't today the day of that fancy-shmancy dance at school?" She eyed her son who was laying on the sofa, tapping away on his phone, in casual clothes.

The omega sat up straight and stared at his mother, "oh, we're skipping the dance. We'll be hanging out at Joonie hyung's house tonight."

"Hm, all right then." She hummed.

Just then, Jimin's father entered the room holding a rifle, he wiped it with a cloth, "Jimin my precious son, give a reminder to those six boys that if even one of them hurt you, you're father will never, ever, forgive them."