Exams

"Mom, dad... I gotta tell you guys something."

"What is it son?" His father replied while admiring the mug his son bought him.

"I uh..." He took a deep breath to mentally prepare himself, "Kookie isn't really my boyfriend...
I'm sorry for lying to you. I just liked having more freedom." The pink haired omega confessed.

The two adults looked at each other.
"Oh honey..." his mother placed a gentle hand on his shoulder.
"Just be more honest with us next time." She smiled empathetically.
Jimin nodded in understandment and was grateful that he had such kind parents.

Jimin's father chuckled,
"You know, your mother was quite popular when we were in school. There was me and 3 other guys chasing after her."

The omega looked at his father, "And you won mom's heart?"

"Of course I did!" He smiled triumphantly.

"Back then I used to sneak out of my room a lot to hang out with your father." His mother reminisced.
"Oh, but if you ever wanna have a late night rendezvous with one of your pretty alphas just tell us."

"Okay mom." Jimin smiled, he always loved hearing his parent's love stories of the past.
"I'm gonna go put away my bags." Jimin began heading towards the door.

"Oh, sweetie," his mother spoke causing him to halt, "you said you're not dating Jungkook but I remember the last time he came over when you were in your heat and the two of you had se-"

Jimin quickly covered her mouth with his hand.

His dad was confused.

—-

The sound of Jimin closing his bedroom door echoed throughout the house.

Mr. Park looked at Mrs. Park, "Give me my $20 back, the bet is still going on."

"Fine." Mrs. Park dug through her  purse, "I could have sworn that they were already mates!"

"Jimin would have told us then." The alpha snatched the $20. "You shouldn't have betted on Jimin dating Jungkook."

"So what?" She raised her eyebrow, "You betted on the Kim's son! And besides, I DON'T REGRET BETTING THAT MY SON WILL END UP WITH THE JEON'S SON!! JIKOOK FOREVER!!!" The omega shouted.

"NO!! JIMIN WANTS TO HAVE A BOYFRIEND LIKE ME! AND THE BOY I CHOSE IS PERFECT!!!" Mr. Park roared.

From his room, Jimin worried that his parents we arguing about something.

—-

When Jimin got back to school, it was exam time. Everyone was studying their ass off. The only thing Jimin hated more than mangoes was tests.

The omega sat in the library with Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung. Namjoon carefully explained everything Jimin didn't understand (which was everything). Jimin on the other hand, could barely comprehend a thing.

Yoongi was helping Taehyung but got frustrated and eventually gave up.

"I hate math!" Jimin whined, "it's too complicated and I won't even need it when I'm older!" The omega slumped down so his chin rested on the table.

Yoongi looked up from his textbook, "What do you wanna do when you're older?"

Jimin gazed up to the ceiling, "hmm... take care of kids I guess."
"Like a preschool teacher?" Namjoon suggested.

Jimin dropped his gaze to in front of him and tilted his head so his cheek was pressed against the table. "No, more like... stay home and take care of my kids."

The three alphas felt their heart melt at Jimin's adorableness.
Taehyung mentally squealed.

Jimin looked down at the math question and sighed.
"How about this," Namjoon offered, "if you answer right, I'll reward you with a kiss."

Jimin sprung up and excitedly agreed.

—-

After the proposal, Jimin understood the concepts and applications of formulas.

"Then I would multiply this fraction by the reciprocal?"  The omega questioned.
"Yup! Then the answer would be?" Namjoon prompted.
"9 over 3! Or simplified it'd be 3." Jimin smiled, he was actually  getting it.

"Good job Chim!!" Namjoon ruffled his head.
Jimin laughed. He then closed his eyes and puckered his lips.

The tall alpha leaned down and softly kissed the smaller.

Yoongi was glaring at Namjoon out of spite jealousy. Taehyung was too but he then soon remembered that he still didn't get how to solve the problem.

After getting 12 kisses, Jimin announced,
"I'm going to the bathroom."
"Want me to accompany you?" Namjoon asked.

"Nah, I think you and Yoongi hyung should help Taetae some more." Jimin laughed as his same aged friend looked at a question with furrowed eyebrows.

—-

Jimin sat on a toilet and felt his phone in his pocket vibrate. He took out the phone to see a message from Seokjin.

Jinnie hyung 💘💘: Hey Chim! 😘How's the studying going?

Jiminie 🌸: Hiya hyung! 💕💕 Namjoon hyung is teaching me really well!

Jinnie hyung 💘💘: That's great to hear! I wish I was there too but alas, *cue dramatic music* I've got an essay to finish 😢

Jiminie 🌸: awww there there hyungie, *kisses head* good luck on that essay!

Jinnie hyung 💘💘: *sniff* Thank you my Queen! I shall power through this ❤️

Jimin smiled at the silly conversation.

He finished his business and returned to his table. Upon his return, he noticed two female omega's...
FLIRTING WITH HIS ALPHAS?!?!!

"Yoongi, are you studying for the biology exam? Could you teach me how to do this one question?" The girl plastered on the most adorable face she could muster.

"Hey Joonie," the second omega spoke, "I bet your brain is as sexy as the rest of you." She giggled in an unnecessarily high pitched tone.

The girl was about to lay her hand on Namjoon's arm but Jimin stormed up to them. His eyes were blood red and he bore his fangs, "excuse me, those alphas are with me." Jimin was clearly pissed off and began to assert dominance, even if the omegas were older than him and moreover, girls.

"Jimin, you must always remember to be gentle with girls, even if they're an alpha." His father used to tell him.
However at this moment, Jimin just wanted to rip them apart and chuck them across the room.

"Oh, sorry about that little omega," she spoke nonchalantly then turned to Namjoon, "see you around Joonie." She sent him a wink.

They walked away, swaying their hips. Namjoon cringed. Jimin angrily watched them leave. They treated him like a child! It was infuriating!

Yoongi stood up and walked over to the angered omega. He bent down and kissed the scent gland in his neck to calm the smaller.

Jimin instantly gave in to the feeling, his anger dissipated.
"Are you okay?" The blond finally asked.
"Yeah, I don't know what came over me, thanks hyung!"

Jimin gave Yoongi a fake smile then went to sit back in his chair.

"I guess it should be expected," Jimin thought, "all six of them are incredibly talented and attractive... and it's not like I'm dating any of them..."

Jimin wanted to go home and tuck himself into a little ball. He somehow did not want to be at the library in that particular moment.

"Jealousy hurts a lot.

And they always feel jealous because of me."

***
Author's note:

Jimin says he hates math in this chapter but in real life he was an honour student that excelled in math ha

Also my exams start next week ew