Day 2: Part 1: Beach (bitch?)

Author's note-

Thank y'all so much for 10k views!!
💕💕💕*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*💕💕💕

***

Jimin woke up to the sound of birds chirping. He tried sitting up but the heavy alpha on top of him prevented him of doing so.

"Kookie, wake up." Jimin spoke softly and traced the taller's abs with his finger.

The brunet's closed eyes flinched then slowly opened.
"Morning honey."

Jimin blushed then smiled, "morning darling." The exchange made Jimin think that they sounded like a married couple. The omega's sweet voice saturated the room once again,
"What do you want for breakfast?"

Jungkook shifted positions so that he was hovering over the omega. There was a playful glint in his eyes.

"You."

The taller leaned down and started nibbling on the smaller's lips.

Jimin softly mewled then melted into the kiss.

Just then, the sound of a ladle hitting a pot echoed throughout the house.
"Everyone wake up!" It was Seokjin's voice.

Jungkook grumbled and sat up.

—-

Seokjin was in the kitchen, stir frying some rice.

Jungkook went to take a shower so Jimin sat alone at the table. He put a few eggs on his plate. The omega didn't bother changing, he kept Jungkook's shirt draped over his shoulder while his thighs and legs were exposed. Jimin tiredly chewed away, feeling a bit lonely.

"Morning Chim." Yoongi walked up behind the omega and kissed the top of his head.

"Morning Oppa."
Yoongi took the seat next to Jimin.
"Hey, sorry about last night." Yoongi apologized.
Jimin knew that even if he said it was okay, Yoongi would still feel some sort of guilt so he responded,
"If you're really that sorry then feed me."

Yoongi chuckled, the younger really loved being spoiled.
"Of course princess."

Jimin closed his eyes and opened his mouth. Yoongi grabbed a fork and fed the omega.

One by one, alphas filled the dining room, eager to eat breakfast.

—-

After breakfast, they drove to the beach.

"What do you wanna do first ChimChim?" Namjoon asked.

"Swim!" Jimin beamed, "I'm really good at the butterfly!"

"Wow, that's a bit unexpected."

While they were chatting, Seokjin parked the car.

"You kids go change into your swimsuits, I'll go find us a spot." Yoongi said as he grabbed towels and umbrellas. "Because I'm not gonna move an inch under the shade."

—-

"Check out that omega's curves."

"I'm more into female omegas but that one could make me gay in an instant."

Jimin stood in his baby blue swimming trunks as he closed his locker. His milky white skin was exposed for all the hungry eyes.

"Jimin hyung! Look at my awesome swimsuit!" Jungkook proudly stood with his chest puffed out with nothing but his neon yellow swimming trunks on.

Jimin chuckled, "looks good on you."
Jungkook flexed his left arm, showing his bulging bicep, "wanna feel?"

Jimin chuckle got louder and he agreeingly touched the alpha's solid arm.

While Jimin was amazed at the younger's muscles. Jungkook glared at all the other alphas checking his hyung out. Jungkook then used his free arm to scoop the smaller up and bring him outside.

Jimin's lean body was slung over Jungkook's shoulder. The omega enjoyed being carried so he didn't protest.

Until Jungkook slapped the smaller's butt.

"Kookie!!" Jimin yelped and slapped the taller's back.

—-

"Hobi-hyung! Yoongi-hyung!" Jimin exclaimed as he spotted his beloved hyungs.

Jungkook let the omega down and watched as he ran up to the two.
Jungkook then rubbed the stinging red slap mark Jimin left on his back.

Hoseok hugged the pink haired boy. "Jiminie! You look adorable as always!" The alpha rubbed his check against the omega's. Jimin responded with soft giggles.

"Oh yeah." Hoseok walked over to his bag and grabbed out a bottle of sunscreen. "Want hyung to put this on you?"

With an open mouthed smile still on his face, Jimin nodded.

"Go lie on your stomach." He instructed.

Jimin laid his stomach on the blanket under the umbrella. Hoseok popped the cap open and squeezed the liquid onto his hand. He placed the bottle down and rubbed the lotion around his hands, spreading it around before rubbing it all over the smaller's back.

Jimin yelped at the sensation of the cool lotion touching his warm back. After the omega got used to the feeling he closed his eyes. Hoseok's hands were skillful, he could be a professional massager! Jimin giggled at the thought.

Hoseok proceeded to rubbing sunscreen on the smaller's legs. Jimin was fine when the alpha was touching his calves but now his hands were rubbing up and down his inner thighs. If he touched just a little higher then-

Jimin snapped himself out of his thoughts, knowing that he was in a public area.

The red haired alpha leaned down to the smaller's ear and whispered, "you like that baby boy?" He gave Jimin's butt cheek a tight squeeze.

Jimin could help himself and let out a small moan.

Hoseok flipped the omega over and cradled him so that Jimin sat in between his legs. The alpha rubbed the lotion over Jimin's chest and stomach. His fingers brushed over the smaller's nipples with every rub. Jimin's face became beet red, he kept his eyes closed and leaned his head to the side, exposing his neck.

Hoseok grinned and bit into the skin. He bit and sucked until a red bruise formed.

"Really? Ya'll doing this right in front of my lamb skewer?"

Jungkook and Yoongi stood in front of the two holding lamb skewers and such.

Jimin face was flushed red. Hoseok kept his trademark grin on his face.

Jungkook grabbed Jimin's arm and pulled him away.
"You got enough sunscreen on, let's go swimming hyung!"

With that, the two youngsters ran off.

Hoseok and Yoongi watched as their backs became smaller with distance.

"Kook has really become a possessive brat since Jimin showed up." Yoongi scoffed. "He used to be a shy little shit."

Hoseok chuckled, "Maybe we've all changed since Jimin came."

The two alphas turned their gaze towards the said omega.

He was swimming the butterfly.

"Wow, he's fast."

Yoongi took photos on his phone.