Sunshine

ENDING 5 - Hoseok

"I choose Hoseok hyung."

The alphas nodded their heads in understandment and left the alley.
Jimin and Hoseok were the only two left.

Hoseok gave the brightest smile that could rival the sun. He ran up to Jimin and picked him up. The alpha spun him around, an action he often did that the smaller loved. As he two laughed, Hoseok brought Jimin into a hug and the two kissed. Lip meeting lip, smile meeting smile. The sky turned a lovely orange hue as the sun lowered into the horizon.

—-
When Jimin thought about who he should choose, the first person that came to his mind was Hoseok.

Hobi hyung tends to dote on me a lot.

He understands my emotions well and knows when I'm down and how to make me feel better. Hobi hyung has cheered me up countless of times, I don't know what I'd do without him.

Also, he always reminds me of how much I make him proud. He knows how to make me feel better about myself. I've always struggled with self-esteem so Hobi hyung's presence in my life has definitely helped with that.

Jimin smiled thinking about how far he's come thanks to Hoseok's influence.

He's playful and fun. And he can really set the tone of any situation. Everyone, younger or older admires him. In our friend group, Hobi hyung is like a bridge. He really connects us and makes all of smile and have fun.

Jimin thought about Hoseok's heart shaped mouth and gushed at its adorableness.

Everyone praises Kookie for being multitalented, but so is Hobi hyung! He can sing, rap, act, DANCE, beatbox, he's does well in school, and is beautifully optimistic.

Jimin swooned.

I remember when I first met him...

He had the biggest grin on his face. Hobi hyung was always happy and loved skin ship. I often found ourselves to be kindred spirits.

He's the happiest person I know, that's why it breaks my heart the most when I see him sad. He doesn't deserve it. A lot of people don't deserve to feel sad. That's why I want to be there for him as he was with me. When we're sad, we need to help one another get off our feet. Communication and talking it out is important after all.

When he's sad, he still pretends to be happy and put on a smile.
I just don't want him to push himself too hard. I care about him a lot, possibly the most out of everyone I know.

With that in his mind, Jimin grabbed his phone and texted the six alphas.

—-

A lot of people thought that Jimin and Hoseok were the cutest couple. Their smiles and laughs were contagious.
They were deemed the 'sunshine couple'.

Hoseok began to teach Jimin how to dance since he always intently watched the taller with amazement. While instructing Jimin on dance moves, he held onto his hips and guided him.

Jimin loved the touch. Jimin loved every little touch between the two of them.

Hoseok was always patient with the smaller. As Jimin tried improving his footwork, or timing, or expression, Hoseok fondly watched. Jimin was a fast learner, he really had a talent.

"I used to take ballet." Jimin confessed. The two were sitting down for a water
break after an hour of dance practice.

"And I quit because I got picked on because of it." Jimin sadly glanced down at the water bottle in his hand.