Skipping

"Well then Jiminie," Hoseok began, "you have psychology class with me and Joonie now."

Hoseok held Jimin's waist and Namjoon put his arm around Jimin's shoulder as they walked off, leaving the tense cafeteria behind.

Jimin thought he was being led to the classroom but was confused when they led him outside.

"Aren't we heading to class?" Jimin asked. While looking around the parking lot.

Hoseok took out a pair of keys and unlocked a car. Namjoon opened the back door and prompted Jimin to go in. Jimin sat in and buckled up, the other two sitting in the front seats.

"We're skipping." Hoseok flashed Jimin a smile. Then turned the key, starting the engine.

"Wha?" It took Jimin a second to process what he had just said.

"I already know the entire course, so I could just teach you and Hobi." Namjoon assured him. "Besides, you don't pay attention during class right?"

Jimin sweated and pressed his mouth into a flat line. He turned his head to look out the window.

"If we're skipping... then where are we going?" He said in attempt to change the subject.

"My house." Hoseok said as he payed attention to the road.

"I told you I'd show you what porn is right?" Namjoon smiled innocently.

"Ah..."

—-

They walked inside.

"Are you're parents working?" Jimin asked as he took a seat on the couch.

"Yup. It's just the three of us in here."

Jimin looked towards the floor. He was quite nervous, he's hasn't been over to a friend's house in a long time.

Hoseok sat next to Jimin and placed his arm over Jimin's shoulder. He pressed a kiss on the side of his head.

"You don't need to be so nervous." Hoseok chuckled.

Jimin quickly nodded, his face flushing a red hue.

"Haha.. so cute."

Namjoon walked over, a DVD in his hand. He placed it inside the DVD player then walked over to sit on the other side of Jimin.

Hoseok grabbed the controller and pressed the play button. On screen showed a male alpha and omega shirtless and kissing.

"It's usually a male alpha and a female omega but I thought you'd prefer this." Namjoon smiled.

Jimin indeed enjoyed it. The alpha was tall and handsome, he looked like an actor Jimin admired.

"Jiminie... there's two handsome alphas right next to you and you're still fawning over the one on TV!" Hoseok dramatically cried in disbelief.

"Oh! I'm sorry-"

Hoseok quickly kissed the crook of Jimin's neck. A little "eep!" escaping his lips.

"I'm gonna have to punish you." He deeply whispered into his ear.

While Hoseok kept kissing and biting Jimin's neck, the two in the video began taking off their pants.

The omega opened his mouth widely and took the alpha's cock into his mouth, swallowing it whole. The omega quickly bobbed his head, the slurping and slopping sounds becoming louder.

Namjoon imagined the omega in the video was Jimin sucking him off. He could feel his dick harden at the thought and restlessly placed his hand on Jimin's thigh. He reached inward and moved his hand up and down Jimin's leg.