Darling

ENDING 4 - Jungkook

"I choose Jungkook."

The alphas nodded their heads in understandment and left the alley.
Jimin and Jungkook were the only two left.

Jimin stared at the ground, it was hard to look at the younger. Even so, he brought himself to look at Jungkook's reaction.
He stood stagnant with a blank face. Jungkook then noticed Jimin shyly looking at him.

His stoic face softened up as the corner of his lips raised, his eyes crinkled and his bunny teeth peeked through his lips.

Jungkook dove down, placing his head on his hyung's shoulder and wrapping his strong arms around him.
The younger inhaled. Sweet fruit and vanilla filled his lungs, Jimin's scent; Jungkook's favourite scent.

—-

"You belong to me hyung."
Those words came to Jimin when he was thinking about who to choose. For some reason, they really shook the smaller.
Jimin's dream was to devote himself to his lover and be theirs only. Despite the age difference, Jungkook fitted the criteria.

I remember when I first met him...
He was so shy and cute, who would have thought that he'd grow up so quickly.

He can be a rascal at times but he's also super sweet.

He's lucky I let him go when he calls me small. I too, would like to as tall as Namjoon hyung!

He sighed,
what if I was an alpha instead?

Jimin imagined himself as 6ft tall and cool and hitting on the shy Jungkook.

Jimin smiled at his silly train of thoughts.

He thought about Jungkook's cute bunny smile and how he jittered when he was excited or how he easily got jealous. Jimin assumed he thought Jungkook was so cute because he was younger than him.

Yes he was manly, but Jimin more so loved his cute and boyish side.

He also is literally good at everything. No wonder they call him 'golden' Jungkook excelles at every sport, he is quite the artist and is very attractive. Alphas and omegas both adore him.

So why in the world does he like me?

Jimin chuckled, he felt honoured to have someone so multi-talented as Jungkook as his admirer.

But Kookie does care about his hyungs a lot. He told me they're practically closer to him than his real family.

He doesn't show weakness or sadness a lot but Kookie said he is the most sad when all his hyungs are having a hard time, me included.

And I know that I've just been regarding his jealousy as something cute, but I think it's time to take him more seriously.

With that in his mind, Jimin grabbed his phone and texted the six alphas.

—-

Jungkook pressed his lips against Jimin's. The omega tilted his head and tangled his fingers through the taller's brown hair.

With a swift motion, Jimin was off the ground and instead, held up by the legs. The alpha walked forward a few steps so Jimin's back pressed against the wall. Jimin wrapped his legs around the taller's waist as their passionate kiss deepened.

The two separated, panting for air.
"Wanna go to my place?" Jungkook suggested. Jimin nodded in response, his throat was burning and he couldn't form words.