Chapter 9: Cinnamon Roll

"Are you sure you don't want to join the drama club?" Info-kun asked.

"The longer I have to stay with princess, the more likely I'LL be the one to kill him." I said, sitting on the table as I picked through my bento.

"Martial art's club?" Info-kun asked.

"No." I said without hesitation.

"Club leader?" Info-kun asked, confirming my reasoning.

"Club leader." I agreed.

Just to make things clear, the school decided to make another club rush since apparently, students should be more "involved" with school activities and all that Bullsh*t.

Info-kun is just asking because he knows I'm not going to join any clubs and that those people bug me. I'm just going to use my kendo lessons as an excuse not to join any clubs like always.

As if I'd voluntary join a club here. I don't like hanging out with 90% of the people here during regular school hours, what makes you think I want to hang out with them when school is over?!

"Just stop, you know that I'm going to use the same excuse as always." I said,  taking a bite of my food. "Quit wasting you're time."

"I'm just checking..." Info-kun muttered, seeming distracted.

"I'm not joining any clubs, period. Especially any of their clubs." I stated. "I'm not about to add more fuel to the fire."

Only if it will entertain me, otherwise, f*ck no.

"Figures you'd say that..." Info-kun said. "I'm just making sure because of the way they've been acting around you."

"Jealous?" I teased with an all knowing smile.

Info-kun just went silent, hiding the lower half of his face.

"I'll take that as a yes..." I said, grabbing my now empty bento and placing it in my bag. "I have to go now and deal with an overly paranoid Ayato-kun at club rush. Bye ~!"

Leaving the info club without being caught, I made my way to the gym where Ayato was waiting.

Before I could catch his attention however, a female voice called my name.

"(L/N)-san..."

I turned around, only for my (e/c) eyes to lock with familiar dark grey eyes hiding behind a pair of glasses.

"Oh, Kamenaga-san! Is there something wrong?" I said, putting on my nice person act.

With Kukuro however, I have to up the nice person act x10. Since she was the student council president last year, I had to practically kiss her *ss to get her off my back.

"You have to join a club this!" And "You have to join a club that!" Like woman, f*cking chill!

"I noticed that you were heading to the club rush. Did you change you're mind about joining a club?" Kukuro asked in a monotone voice. "Even if I'm no longer Student Council President, my proposal from last year still stands. Even Saikou-kun agrees about you."

I f*cking knew it! She did this to me last year too! All because I (completely wreaked) exposed some manipulative student who tried to get away with sabotaging the votes.

From my point of view however, the student kept posting and spreading false rumors about me just because I said I didn't want to date anyone. I exposed him to get him expelled, since even with Info-kun, I couldn't get him off my back. It just so happened that this benefited my reputation greatly.

That's when Kukuro asked me to become a member of the student council. I rejected Kukuro's proposal several times, she's too persistent.

"Oh no! I'm just helping out a friend. Kendo lessons keep me pretty busy I'm afraid." I half lie with a kind smile.

"It's still a shame really. The school would benefit greatly from someone like you." Kukuro said.

The school can go f*ck off.

"Well I doubt that. I should go now..." I said before turning around. "...And Torayoshi-san..."

Shiromi lifted her head up from my bag.

"...Next time you want to look through my belongings, please just ask. It'll be more easier that way, rather than waiting for an opportunity." I said in a (phony) kind tone.

Shiromi simply gave me her usual smug look and walked away.

She's knows I have nothing in my bag to hide. The emetic I stole was put in a different, less suspicious bottle. It would stupid if I left it in it's original bottle.

Anyways, I really should go to Ayato now, he looks like he's about to have a heart attack...Oh, and kill someone, but that's nothing new.

Finally ditching Kukuro, I started to walk over to Ayato again...

...Only for someone else to bump into me... Quiet literally.

"S-Sorry..." A shy male voice muttered.

Wait, shy male voice...

I turned my head to the side to see messy dark blue hair and fingerless gloves with a spiderweb pattern.

"Oko-kun, are you alright?" I asked in my usual phony, kind tone.

"I-I'm fine...W-Wait...! I s-should be asking y-you that...! S-Since I bumped into you..." Oko stuttered.

At least he acknowledges it....

"Don't worry about it..." I said with a fake smile. "...It was just an accident right?"

"N-No...! I-I mean, yes...! I-I mean...it was just an accident..." Oko panicked.

Damn it! He's a genuine cinnamon roll! And he actually has an interesting club too! It's a shame that they still can't summon a demon... If they exist of course...

I know I'm a terrible person but I genuinely (kinda) like Oko. Perhaps it's because he doesn't pester or annoy me... No, it is because he doesn't pester or annoy me.

"There there Oko-kun. I know what you mean." I comforted him with a (kinda) warm smile, gently patting his shoulder. "You should get to you're club's stand now. You might even get some new members."

Key word being might since people tend to think that the members of the Occult Club are creepy even though that's far from the truth.

"Y-You think so? I-It's worth a shot..." Oko said, a tiny smile forming on his face. "I-I'll be going now...T-Thank you (Y/N)-chan...!"

Oko then walked over to the Occult Club stand.

......

......

......

....I should probably tone down the nice person act a notch. It's not doing me any good getting rid of these mysterious succubus powers...

....Crap! I almost forgot about Ayato! I need to get to him before I bump into someone again!

To be continued.