Chapter 11: Rich Bastard

A/N: We'll just ignore the fact that this drawing only has the sketch done or I didn't erase the figure lines. I just wasn't sure what picture to put on top and I couldn't finish this one before Easter...
---------------------

I wish this tea was poisoned. I doubt it is though, cause I'm obviously still alive. I'd much rather be dead right now than be drinking tea with Megamo. F*cking. Saikou.

Stupid bullsh*t reputation system.

"So..." I said calmly, gently placing my tea cup on the saucer. "You wanted to speak with me?"

"First things first, I'd advise you to stay away from that thing." Megamo stated, a bitter tone used on the word "thing."

Wow, me calling Ayato a roadblock is starting to seem a lot nicer. Not that I care, but you know.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." I simply stated.

"And why not?" Megamo asked, surprised by my response.

"He made a request for my help and I accepted. I can't just take it back like that." I replied.

I unintentionally gained a bit of a reverse harem, I did not put up with all this bullsh*t just to quit halfway through!

"I understand how you feel. However, it's best that you don't get yourself involved with that thing." Megamo said in attempt to convince me. "Something regrettable could happen."

Too late for that. I might as well ride this train wreck until the end and make my exit at the last second once it explodes.

An explosion will happen, especially with these guys. Honestly, I wouldn't even be surprised if an actual explosion occurs at some point.

"I can assure you that I'll be alright." I said in a calm and gentle tone, resting my chin on the back of my hands. "Now could you explain the original reason for requesting to speak with me - in private no less. I would prefer not to be the next victim of your fangirls."

If this is about the student council again, I'll be testing the sharpness of my katana.

"I don't have fangirls." Megamo claimed.

Bull. F*cking. Sh*t. Maybe if he'd actually showed up at school during normal hours, he'd realize how many female perverts there are at school.

"While the students at Akademi love their rumors, I can tell that you're quite popular with the female students - maybe even a few male students." I said. "But in all seriousness, what was the original reason for requesting to speak with me?"

Please get on with it. I have a desperate yandere and perverted fujoshi/yuri-zuki to babysit. And not to mention the fact that I would like a restraining order on you to begin with.

"Right." Megamo agreed, straightening himself out. "I can assure you that this isn't about the student council."

Then get on with it!

"It's more of a personal request actually..." Megamo said, avoiding my gaze for a few seconds.

This will something I'll end up hating isn't it?

"I request that you accompany me to my father's banquet tomorrow evening, as my date." Megamo (stated) asked.

Excuse me?! Oh hell no!

"And why exactly are you requesting for me of all people to accompany you?" I asked, hiding my suspicion.

Is there some sort of ulterior motivate?

"Like you stated earlier, Akademi loves their rumors." Megamo said. "You're someone is responsible enough to keep secrets so you're a good choice."

I'm not responsible in the slightest, I usually do things for my own entertainment. Or, you know, because the universe hates me and loves to watch me suffer (like right now).

"I don't believe I'm the most suitable choice for a banquet, I don't even have the proper attire." I claimed, trying to get out of going.

"I can get you the proper attire. You're the only one who will take this seriously. I'll even do anything in return if you agree to go with me." Megamo said.

Damn, he's even willing to give up his f*cking pride...

...I'm gonna have to find a way to hide a katana underneath a dress.

I still don't trust him, but I don't need someone else with more power than me to do anything drastic.

"I guess I could accompany you to your father's banquet if it's for a short while..." I sighed.

"Excellent, I'll send a limo driver to pick you at your house tomorrow." Megamo said, standing up.

"Alright..." I said holding a phony smile as he left the room.

I'm going to just burry myself alive right now... Out of all people he to take with him it has to be me... Why not the bland Taeko, he likes her still right?

I didn't do anything to make him like me like that right?!

~~~~~~~
I just woke up... It's 12:00 PM...

...Yeah that seems about right.

I slowly removed my blanket, careful not to wake up Kuroi, and lazily walked out of my room.

"(Y/N)-chan! Some old guy placed this box on your front porch!!!" Ami shouted, holding up a fancy looking box.

Right... Ami slept on my couch... It's good thing that I hid my pocky stash.

"Let me see that..." I said, taking the box and reading the fancy cursive gold lettering. "Welp, so much for that being just a bad nightmare... Sh*t."

He actually got me a dress, rich f*cker probably bought it too... His money down the drain not mine, f*cking rich bastard.

"What's it for?" Ami asked, peaking over my shoulder.

"It's for my trip to a place that's pretty much hell tonight." Muttered bitterly.

"A place without yaoi or yuri?!" Ami asked.

"How deep is that gutter your stuck in?" I asked the perverted bluette.

"Your sooo mean!!!" Ami cried. "I'm being serious!!!"

"I know you are..." I replied, mentally burning holes into the fancy dress box, not really wanting to open it.

I swear if it's skin tight, someone's gonna die tonight...

"Fine, I walked right into that one..." Ami said, giving up. "But seriously, where you going later?"

"I'm being held against my will to go to a banquet with the student council president." I said flatly.

"Is that the guy you called a creepy stalker last year?" Ami asked.

"Yup..." I replied.

"OMG, You weren't kidding when you said you going to hell..." Ami mumbled.

Yep, in a few more hours I'll be in hell...

...Thanks a f*cking lot universe! Here's my damn middle finger to you! F*ck you too!

To be continued.

--------------------------
A/N: Yeah, I have a really important assignment to do for two of my classes pretty much all of last month so not a lot of update time. Plus, novel for Creative Writing...

I'll just casually place this Panic! At The Disco song here... (Eventually the replay button on my laptop will break)

Oh, I couldn't finish the drawing on top in time, but should I finish it anyways? Just wondering.