Thirsty Gays Chatroom

A/N: Guess who's not dead (on the outside)! But lately my brain has been like this;

My Brain: So I have a new idea for another story!

Me: That's great! So what about the story I'm currently working on that people actually read?

My Brain: ....

My Brain: So my idea is -!

It's not like I haven't started the next chapter, I have...

...I just don't know how to finish it.

Also, we got a Switch for Christmas and I was finally able to play Pokemon Sword and Shield. Also, I decided to give Fire Emblem: Three Houses a try.

Speaking of Three Houses, I just finished the Blue Loins route. Which route should I do next? I was thinking of doing the Black Eagles next but my brother (who also started playing it) said that there was two routes to that one.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy what I managed to put together. Which is to talk a bit about My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ami created a chat.

Ami added (Y/N), Takumi, and Info-kun to the chat.

Chat name changed to Bi Rights.

Ami: It's here!

Ami: This isn't a drill! It's here!!!

Ami: It's finally f*cking here!!!!

Takumi: I'm kinda afraid to ask, but what's here?

Ami:

Ami: I'm glad you asked

Info-kun: Oh god, I'm scared.

Takumi: There was no avoiding avoiding the inevitable. Might as well get it over with now.

Info-kun: You know I hate it when you're right.

Takumi: >:3

Info-kun: No.

Ami: If you gays are done, I'd like to enlighten you.

Info-kun: Don't you mean guys?

Ami: No.

Takumi: