Special Chapter: (Y/N) and Ami Reacting to MLB: Hero's Day Parts 1 and 2

[WARNING: THIS INCLUDES SPOILERS!!! DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED ALL THE MIRACULOUS LADYBUG SEASON 2 EPISODES!!! YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!]

I know this isn't technically related to this story, I just had MLB stuck in the brain and wanted to do this. I wrote this as how I think Reader-chan and Ami would react while watching the episodes, so while I don't hate hate any characters, there will be opinions that you may not agree with.

Also cursing, lots and lots of cursing (That's not really a surprise though).

Also, maybe a not so subtle reference or two to a certain movie that I'm 99.9% sure that everyone knows the ending to. But after finding out the hard way that there still are anime fans out their that haven't seen or heard about certain parts of Death Note, I should just leave a quick heads up.

Hope you enjoy!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PART 1

(Y/N): Sh*t Hawkmoth! He's sending Akumas at like 5:00 am! Gabriel your son needs to sleep.

Ami: Haven't we stayed up till 5:00 am before? I remembered seeing the sun rise before, it hurt my eyes.

(Y/N): They have a life. We stay up late to watch anime. Not to swing around in a skin tight animal onesies, acting like magical girls.

Ami: Oh sh*t, you right...

Ami: ...We need lives

(Y/N): Yup.

~

- Lila reappears -

(Y/N): Surprise b*tch!

Ami: ...I bet you thought you seen the last of me!

(Y/N): She lives! Where the f*ck was she for the last 24 episodes?!

Ami: Far, far away from the sacred love square...

(Y/N): Ami, Ami put your katana down... Ami no! The love square's cannon, calm down!

~

(Y/N): I see Lila hasn't learned sh*t.

Ami: She's salty for no reason this time! And now she's akumatized again.

Ami: Oh look I'm Lila, and I hate Ladybug even though she apologized to me! Now me and my stupid sausage hair are going to put all of Paris in danger over a stupid petty grudge!

(Y/N): Are you sure you're not the one who's salty?

Ami: I'm just not a fan of Lila.

(Y/N): If any Lila fans come knocking down your door, you're on your own.

Ami: They can fight me! I'm ready for them!

(Y/N): You're just upset that she didn't turn out to be lesbian.

Ami: Noooooo....

Ami: ........

Ami: .....Maybe.....

~

- Fake Chat dies -

(Y/N): Ladybug...

Ami: B*tch, don't you dare do it...!

(Y/N): ... I don't feel so good...