Quote~

-"Love is a sickness that can make you stronger, or kill you all together." -Annoymous144

Ello! I'm writing this out of bordoom cause we have a test that I have finished earlier than the set time. 

So look, here's what happened during the other day at work....

A lady in her late 40's came into the shop, seemingly looking around. We had a T-shirt that was on sale because the order's for it got messed up and we ended up ordering a thousand instead of one hundred. So our boss decided to make it 70% off and to sell all. Unfortunately for us, we weren't able to sell too much of it so he added an additional 30% off. 

The lady took one look at the shirts and was like 'jackpot'.

I looked at her questionly and as she runs over to the racks that held the identical shirts.

After grabbing like, ten, she looks around before spotting some earing that she (liked) may have interest in and added those to her pile. Finally, she places all the shirts and 2 pairs of earrings on the sales counter. 

Our clerk looked at her like she was nutz.

"That'll be 20.98$ ma'am." said the clerk.

The lady narrowed her eyes. "Um..excuse me, isn't the shirts suppose to be free?"

Our clerk, with confusion all over her face, "Um, no ma'am, the shirts are 1.50$ each."

"Isn't it 100% off????"

"No ma'am, it is currently 70% off with an additional 30%."

"That is 100%!"

"Ma'am, we minus 70% off THEN the additional 30%."

"That's no fair!" she pouted like a kid.

Jeez, even I have more common sense than that. (no offence to anyone)

After a long explanation from the clerk, the lady finally stopped huffing and brought the earings and 5 shirts AT the discounted price, not free. She returned 5, saying that she didn't need too much 'junk'.

I swear that day just made me think people have no logic. (just joking) but there are some really really, I repeat, really weird and crazy out there. Just watch out! Hope this helped brighten ur day a little!