YinYang

Earth's morals, both black and white
Those of a soul, and those of hunger
Choices, both good and bad
But neither existing without the other

One we call an angle may be far from the truth
Keeping the beauty, sacrifice is a must
Ones we call demons, the ones we never trust
Might be the one who made the most sacrifices for us

The truth is never on the surface
The reality never shown
For only for those who search for it
Can the answer be known

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why do they call you an angle?"

"Because I saved a soul"

"But your the one that killed him!"

"Why do they call you a devil?"

"Because I killed someone......."

"Did you?"

"No! He was long gone before I released him from this world!"

"That's why~ they don't know THE truth"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Child, let me tell you a story"

"One of kings and Queens?"

"One of Angles and Death"

"Death is scary, I don't like scary stories."

"Shush child, Listen.There was once two angles......"

"Where's death?"

"Do not interrupt, dear child, or I will not finish the story"

*Child nods*

"There was once two angles who ruled the world, both of beauty, love, kindness, and all the good in the world."

"The earth itself was just born, filled with nothing but lava, ashes, and smoke."

"The two angles showered it with love and life, bringing the earth into the lush green planet we know today."

"They brought life in the forms of animals and humans~ both inhabitants of earth and were to live in harmony."

"But soon, evil and dark greed seemed to take over in them, knowledge and power brought forth a hunger like no other. Changing the peaceful tide and bringing forth a thousand storms."

"To maintain the peace was to sacrifice something, something of great worth that may keep the good from getting lost forever in the endless sea."

"One of the angles could not think of any. Thus sadly turned away from the tarnished world."

" The remaining angle thought long and hard. Each evil deed sending painful jolts through her body."

"'My body.....' she said. She then realized what she could do."

"Slowly she cut off her flesh. And bit by bit she turned them into goodness that floated down to earth."

"Seeds sprouted, crops flourished, happiness bloomed. People became content in their lives."

"Pretty soon. The angle was left only with her bones. Angles were immortal. So she couldn't die. It was just her outter appearance that changed."

"The people who saw her skeletal frame, and hollow eyes, deemed her as death. The one who brought despair and anguish into their world."

"The people who saw the other angle, beautiful and of health, deemed her as god. The one who saved them from forever misery."

"But the truth is forever hidden and the angle couldn't stop what was stories were spread. So she didn't stop the stories and allowed the other angle to soak up the praise. But goodness can only go so far. And since she did not have anything left to give. It was up to the humans themselfs to maintain it."

"So the real angle is actually the bad angle?"

"No child, for nothing is completely good or bad nor completely black and white. Hence why between there are many different shades."

"So the one we call angle is actually less good than the one we call death?"

"The lesson here isn't about who's more good, it's about appearences and what they don't always mean."

"It's about what some people are mistaken for and what some people don't see."

Because in life, the people who may seem cruel to you may have been the ones that made the most sacrifices for you.